FOR SALE

FOR SALE
NOSTALGIA-ON-WHEELS ON EBAY

.

.
Nostalgia on Wheels Shoppe (on Etsy) - Check it out!

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Fresno HA Knucklehead Photo Teaser



I've got a handful of photos coming of a supposed '60s Fresno Hells Angels Knucklehead. These were on Ebay and didn't come cheap but I think you will appreciate this period chopped knuckle. Its got a Lee/Bates foot clutch pedal and is just a nice example of a 60's outlaw machine. I will post detailed pictures, there are thirteen in all, when I get the photos, which will probably be around next Wednesday! The owner is wearing a very cool old Triumph t-shirt as well!

2 comments:

epinut said...

I had to go & check "completed listings"... Those are very cool! I've seen a couple of them before, somewhere & I would guess 50's rather than 60's.

Stretch said...

Maybe they could be late 50's / early 60's?

Blog Archive

Nostalgia's Weekly Favorites

Nostalgia's Audience as of September 7, 2009 @ 11:00AM PST

free counters