ATR - At-The-Risers
Freedom Machinery & Accessories / Chopped Out
Hell on Wheels MC
Petersen Automotive Museum
Small City Cycles
The Speed Age Blog!
Sunday, April 3, 2011
"El Hombre" Cartoon from Pee Wee's Playhouse - Circa 1987
No motorcycles here but I was watching an old episode of Pee Wee's Playhouse yesterday and this espanol cartoon came on with the veterano superhero guy and its pretty cool. Its definitely worth checking out!
- ► 2016 (239)
- ► 2015 (121)
- ► 2014 (242)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (96)
- Original 1982 Rikk Agnew - All By Myself Poster - ...
- Cycle Ambulance in 1941!
- The Knuck
- Happy Easter from Nostalgia!
- Harley K-Model @ the Drags!
- Classic Styles
- Fleetline at the Drive-In - 1948
- 1948 MC Comic Cover
- Stray Knuckle - Early 80's
- Motor PSYCHO Lobby Card - 1965
- White Bates Naugahyde P-Pad w/ Black Diamond Cente...
- Pee Wee's Big Adventure Random Photo Stills - 1985...
- Cycle Savages Photo Still - 1970
- WWII Pearl Harbor Memorial T-shirt
- Steve McQueen - Desert Racer
- WWII / Korean War USN Waterslide Decal
- Bill Mize's '48 Harley Panhead - Street Chopper Fe...
- Selections from MOTORCYCLES - Whirling Wire Wheels...
- AJS x 2
- 1950's USAF Paratrooper Jump Photo
- Pre-unit Triumph T-birds
- Low Rider #5 Magazine Cover - 1977
- National Motorcycle Race Photos
- Bill Ray 1960's Photos
- Original Ed Roth '74 or More Art from 1969!
- The WWII USN Deck Jacket - 1st Version / Hook Type...
- Easyriders - Issue #1
- The WWII USN N-1 Deck Jacket
- 1946 Chevy Fleetline Aerosedan - Low Rider Magazin...
- 1967 Bob Dara Hell's Angels Posters
- 1960's Chopped Panhead Photo
- "El Hombre" Cartoon from Pee Wee's Playhouse - Cir...
- Street Chopper's Tom Fugle Interview
- Pre-unit vs. Hot Rod
- Cool Ebay Panhead
- ▼ April (35)
- ► 2010 (568)
- ► 2009 (482)
Nostalgia's Weekly Favorites
This is some pretty handy information from the Lightning Red Wing Book 2!
The knuckle photos arrived in the mail today and I'm sure you'll agree they're pretty cool. With the tall apes, flan...
It's safe to say I'm a huge fan of WWII USN deck jackets. Though they're not very practical for wear unless its very cold out ...
A special thanks goes out to Paul of the Show & Go Cycle blog for sending me this great article on Hirschberg's bikes from a 197...
Check an earlier post for larger shots of some of these posters! (photos come from Manxtt's Ebay listing!)