Art by Zao
ATR - At-The-Risers
Breaking the Mechanical Mind
Champing at the Wit
Competition Distributing Co.
Freedom Machinery & Accessories / Chopped Out
Hell on Wheels MC
Hell on Wheels MC - The Blog!
Kennedy Bros. Bomb Factory
Nostalgia on Wheels Shoppe
Petersen Automotive Museum
Small City Cycles
The Speed Age Blog!
Wednesday, April 6, 2011
The WWII USN N-1 Deck Jacket
It's safe to say I'm a huge fan of WWII USN deck jackets. Though they're not very practical for wear unless its very cold out one can make a nice alternative to a leather m/c jacket. Many of these jackets will have stenciling with the soldier's name, company, or maritime vessle he was assigned to. The insides are Alpaca lined and the outside is windproof. I picked up this nice example last week after looking for one for months.
- ► 2014 (238)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (96)
- Original 1982 Rikk Agnew - All By Myself Poster - ...
- Cycle Ambulance in 1941!
- The Knuck
- Happy Easter from Nostalgia!
- Harley K-Model @ the Drags!
- Classic Styles
- Fleetline at the Drive-In - 1948
- 1948 MC Comic Cover
- Stray Knuckle - Early 80's
- Motor PSYCHO Lobby Card - 1965
- White Bates Naugahyde P-Pad w/ Black Diamond Cente...
- Pee Wee's Big Adventure Random Photo Stills - 1985...
- Cycle Savages Photo Still - 1970
- WWII Pearl Harbor Memorial T-shirt
- Steve McQueen - Desert Racer
- WWII / Korean War USN Waterslide Decal
- Bill Mize's '48 Harley Panhead - Street Chopper Fe...
- Selections from MOTORCYCLES - Whirling Wire Wheels...
- AJS x 2
- 1950's USAF Paratrooper Jump Photo
- Pre-unit Triumph T-birds
- Low Rider #5 Magazine Cover - 1977
- National Motorcycle Race Photos
- Bill Ray 1960's Photos
- Original Ed Roth '74 or More Art from 1969!
- The WWII USN Deck Jacket - 1st Version / Hook Type...
- Easyriders - Issue #1
- The WWII USN N-1 Deck Jacket
- 1946 Chevy Fleetline Aerosedan - Low Rider Magazin...
- 1967 Bob Dara Hell's Angels Posters
- 1960's Chopped Panhead Photo
- "El Hombre" Cartoon from Pee Wee's Playhouse - Cir...
- Street Chopper's Tom Fugle Interview
- Pre-unit vs. Hot Rod
- Cool Ebay Panhead
- ▼ April (35)
- ► 2010 (568)
- ► 2009 (482)
Nostalgia's Weekly Favorites
I just put together this 1944 Lee Cowboy Japanese Reissue Jacket with original felt 1932 So Cal Round Up Patch (front righ...
I had no idea all of these movies were available on Netflix for instant viewing but here are some of the selections (a few of these titles...
This bike is simply amazing from every aspect. Check out the Street Chopper feature article for the story and more pictures HERE !
Picture comes from a 1976 Easyrider magazine.
This is some pretty handy information from the Lightning Red Wing Book 2!