ATR - At-The-Risers
Freedom Machinery & Accessories / Chopped Out
Hell on Wheels MC
Petersen Automotive Museum
Small City Cycles
The Speed Age Blog!
Wednesday, April 6, 2011
The WWII USN N-1 Deck Jacket
It's safe to say I'm a huge fan of WWII USN deck jackets. Though they're not very practical for wear unless its very cold out one can make a nice alternative to a leather m/c jacket. Many of these jackets will have stenciling with the soldier's name, company, or maritime vessle he was assigned to. The insides are Alpaca lined and the outside is windproof. I picked up this nice example last week after looking for one for months.
- ► 2015 (121)
- ► 2014 (242)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (96)
- Original 1982 Rikk Agnew - All By Myself Poster - ...
- Cycle Ambulance in 1941!
- The Knuck
- Happy Easter from Nostalgia!
- Harley K-Model @ the Drags!
- Classic Styles
- Fleetline at the Drive-In - 1948
- 1948 MC Comic Cover
- Stray Knuckle - Early 80's
- Motor PSYCHO Lobby Card - 1965
- White Bates Naugahyde P-Pad w/ Black Diamond Cente...
- Pee Wee's Big Adventure Random Photo Stills - 1985...
- Cycle Savages Photo Still - 1970
- WWII Pearl Harbor Memorial T-shirt
- Steve McQueen - Desert Racer
- WWII / Korean War USN Waterslide Decal
- Bill Mize's '48 Harley Panhead - Street Chopper Fe...
- Selections from MOTORCYCLES - Whirling Wire Wheels...
- AJS x 2
- 1950's USAF Paratrooper Jump Photo
- Pre-unit Triumph T-birds
- Low Rider #5 Magazine Cover - 1977
- National Motorcycle Race Photos
- Bill Ray 1960's Photos
- Original Ed Roth '74 or More Art from 1969!
- The WWII USN Deck Jacket - 1st Version / Hook Type...
- Easyriders - Issue #1
- The WWII USN N-1 Deck Jacket
- 1946 Chevy Fleetline Aerosedan - Low Rider Magazin...
- 1967 Bob Dara Hell's Angels Posters
- 1960's Chopped Panhead Photo
- "El Hombre" Cartoon from Pee Wee's Playhouse - Cir...
- Street Chopper's Tom Fugle Interview
- Pre-unit vs. Hot Rod
- Cool Ebay Panhead
- ▼ April (35)
- ► 2010 (568)
- ► 2009 (482)
Nostalgia's Weekly Favorites
This knucklehead is absolutely flawless winner. Check out Jason's spectacular creation at Street Chopper HERE !
This bike is so cool and most of the parts were hand fabricated by the Owner according to the 1963 article from Hot Rod Magazine!