ACE WESTERN BELTS
CIRCLE A BRAND
HIGH GRADE US STANDARD
OLD SOUTHWESTERN TRAILS
ORANGE EMPIRE RAILWAY MUSEUM
SAN FERNANDO VALLEY MERCANTILE
TROY O'SHEA HANDMADE
USN ALL HANDS MAGAZINE ARCHIVE
Wednesday, April 6, 2011
The WWII USN N-1 Deck Jacket
It's safe to say I'm a huge fan of WWII USN deck jackets. Though they're not very practical for wear unless its very cold out one can make a nice alternative to a leather m/c jacket. Many of these jackets will have stenciling with the soldier's name, company, or maritime vessle he was assigned to. The insides are Alpaca lined and the outside is windproof. I picked up this nice example last week after looking for one for months.
- ► 2018 (56)
- ► 2017 (62)
- ► 2016 (248)
- ► 2015 (121)
- ► 2014 (242)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (96)
- Original 1982 Rikk Agnew - All By Myself Poster - ...
- Cycle Ambulance in 1941!
- The Knuck
- Happy Easter from Nostalgia!
- Harley K-Model @ the Drags!
- Classic Styles
- Fleetline at the Drive-In - 1948
- 1948 MC Comic Cover
- Stray Knuckle - Early 80's
- Motor PSYCHO Lobby Card - 1965
- White Bates Naugahyde P-Pad w/ Black Diamond Cente...
- Pee Wee's Big Adventure Random Photo Stills - 1985...
- Cycle Savages Photo Still - 1970
- WWII Pearl Harbor Memorial T-shirt
- Steve McQueen - Desert Racer
- WWII / Korean War USN Waterslide Decal
- Bill Mize's '48 Harley Panhead - Street Chopper Fe...
- Selections from MOTORCYCLES - Whirling Wire Wheels...
- AJS x 2
- 1950's USAF Paratrooper Jump Photo
- Pre-unit Triumph T-birds
- Low Rider #5 Magazine Cover - 1977
- National Motorcycle Race Photos
- Bill Ray 1960's Photos
- Original Ed Roth '74 or More Art from 1969!
- The WWII USN Deck Jacket - 1st Version / Hook Type...
- Easyriders - Issue #1
- The WWII USN N-1 Deck Jacket
- 1946 Chevy Fleetline Aerosedan - Low Rider Magazin...
- 1967 Bob Dara Hell's Angels Posters
- 1960's Chopped Panhead Photo
- "El Hombre" Cartoon from Pee Wee's Playhouse - Cir...
- Street Chopper's Tom Fugle Interview
- Pre-unit vs. Hot Rod
- Cool Ebay Panhead
- ▼ April (35)
- ► 2010 (568)
- ► 2009 (482)
Nostalgia's Weekly Favorites
This is some pretty handy information from the Lightning Red Wing Book 2!
As far as I know the Bell 500-TX helmet was first produced in 1962 but I've been watching the 1968 examples like the one shown here...
It's safe to say I'm a huge fan of WWII USN deck jackets. Though they're not very practical for wear unless its very cold out ...
"According to motorcycle lore, '74 or More' was a term coined by Bill 'Hillbilly' Hill in the sixties while he was in B...
I haven't received my copy yet but from what I understand this book has at least 75 photos of the Detroit Outlaws Motorcycle Club from ...