ACE WESTERN BELTS
CIRCLE A BRAND
HIGH GRADE US STANDARD
OLD SOUTHWESTERN TRAILS
ORANGE EMPIRE RAILWAY MUSEUM
SAN FERNANDO VALLEY MERCANTILE
TROY O'SHEA HANDMADE
USN ALL HANDS MAGAZINE ARCHIVE
Monday, July 25, 2011
Hot Rod Gang Movie - 1958 - on Netflix (Gene Vincent & a Police Panhead)
If you like old '50s Hot Rod B-Movies you'll be glad to know Netflix now has Hot Rod Gang from 1958 on their instant watch queue. I've only seen this film offered before as a bootleg VHS and in horrible quality but the Netflix version is in very nice shape. The movie features a cool Harley Police Panhead and some great live footage from Gene Vincent and the Blue Caps. The movie also stars John Ashley who's in a few of the other Hot Rod Films as well as Motorcycle Gang (1957) and some of the '60s beach movies, and interestingly enough Ashley's voice was used in the A-Team Television series during the helicopter introduction right before the theme song would play. Here's the Netflix LINK if interested! Enjoy!
- ► 2018 (56)
- ► 2017 (62)
- ► 2016 (248)
- ► 2015 (121)
- ► 2014 (242)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (96)
- The Hot Angel - 1958
- HD Riding Sweater - 1920's
- Harley Davidson Motorcycles at War - WWII
- Argosy Magazine WWII Cover Art - "Lunch Break"
- Wild Child's Custom Shop
- Rodder's Journal Early Custom Photos - 1959 - 1964...
- 1960's / 1970's Biker Movies & More on Netflix Ins...
- Hot Rod Gang Movie - 1958 - on Netflix (Gene Vince...
- Van-Go Econoline Custom Featured in Issue 26 of Ro...
- New Howard Gribble Original 60's Custom Bike Photo...
- ORIGINAL 1955 Johnny Allen Triumph Streamliner Wor...
- Cool Wild Child's Custom Shop Trike
- Wild Knuckle
- Vincent Von Locke
- The Birth of Verticle
- FOR SALE (Soon) - Original 1960's Dave Mann Biker ...
- Dave Mann's "Stopping Chicago Peace Demonstrators"...
- Dave Mann's "Tijuana Jailbreak" - 1966 Ed Roth Bik...
- Dave Mann's "Blackboard Cafe" - 1966 Ed Roth Biker...
- Dave Mann's "Hollywood Run" - 1966 Ed Roth Biker P...
- Wild Guitar - 1962
- Late 70's / Early 80's Hang Ten Poster
- Captain America
- Random Motorcycle Press Photos
- The Crazy World of the Two-Wheeled Sling Shots - J...
- Bates Leathers & Accessories Brochure - Early '60s...
- Another Born Free T-shirt
- Ed Roth's Choppers Magazine Cover Collage
- Mark Drews' 1957 Triumph "Solitary Confinement" - ...
- The Wild Ride Lobby Cards - 1960
- Cycle Outpost's New "Parts Department" is Open 4 B...
- Jeff Decker's 1952 Vincent Black Lightning Custom ...
- Waco Auto Wrecking Co. Photo
- Hauser Bros. Harley Davidson - Oregon
- BMX Bandits Poster - 1984
- Revell Custom Bike Show Model Diorama
- Mike Carver's 1955 Triumph Custom
- Here Come the Trumps!
- 1960 Hubley T-Bucket Hot Rod Toy
- SOLD - Original 1969 Easy Rider Dennis Hopper Panh...
- WWI Daredevil Fighter Piolet Flight Jacket & Cap
- "Black Widow" BSA Drag Bike
- Gun Engraving Meets the Custom Motorcycle - Part I...
- FOR SALE - 1987 Madrid Skateboards Bat Rails Sweat...
- The Skate Library
- 1963 Ed Roth "Chicken Delight" Original Decal / T-...
- Wild Angels Movie Poster Art - 1966
- ATR's 1960's Of the Taco Tee
- 1963 Ed Roth "Honda Honey" Original Decal / T-shir...
- 1964 Ed Roth "Swamp Rat" Original Decal / T-shirt ...
- Show Dresser
- Late 60's / 70's Van Doren Shoe Box
- Carlsbad Raceway 1965
- Cheap Trick - 1979
- East Side Story Compilation Oldies LPs
- Selections from USS Piedmont Destroyer Personal In...
- Randy Smith's "Hawg Wild" Panhead
- The Knuck
- Newly Updated 60's Chopper Photos from Howard Grib...
- Van-Go Custom Ford Econoline!
- Additional Larry Watson Custom Motorcycle Photos -...
- Mason's "Cycle Outpost" Blogsite!
- Happy 4th of July Weekend!
- ▼ July (64)
- ► 2010 (568)
- ► 2009 (482)
Nostalgia's Weekly Favorites
The jacket with these labels is up for sale HERE if interested and the auction times out on Wednesday 12/07/11 at 9:28 PST!
This is some pretty handy information from the Lightning Red Wing Book 2!
Greycat - Nomads Monkey - Ironhorsemen Henry - Ironhorsemen Terry the Tramp - Oakland Animal - Oakland Beautiful Buzzard Angel Mexica...
The knuckle photos arrived in the mail today and I'm sure you'll agree they're pretty cool. With the tall apes, flan...
Last picture is from a 1966 Modern Cycle magazine showing Eddie Haskell's bike with a little different look. You can ...
The padded racing jacket above is the epitome of what a custom Bates leather is all about with the alternating black and yellow diamonds. ...
This amazing topper was listed as a very early version that sold earlier in the year on Ebay for $800.00 plus. Great piece most li...