ACE WESTERN BELTS
CIRCLE A BRAND
HIGH GRADE US STANDARD
OLD SOUTHWESTERN TRAILS
ORANGE EMPIRE RAILWAY MUSEUM
SAN FERNANDO VALLEY MERCANTILE
TROY O'SHEA HANDMADE
USN ALL HANDS MAGAZINE ARCHIVE
Thursday, August 4, 2011
Original Dave Mann / Ed Roth Biker Series Poster - FOR SALE LIST (ONCE THESE ARE GONE THEY'RE GONE!) (CONTACT MARK LEWIS - firstname.lastname@example.org)
For those who were interested in the Original 1960's Dave Mann / Roth Biker Series posters I just received the following email below about pricing and poster availability. To make things fair for all perspective buyers, as I received a few emails on the original post, I WILL ADD THE CONTACT'S NAME AND EMAIL ADDRESS ON FRIDAY 08/05/11 AT 12:00 NOON PACIFIC STANDARD TIME and then it will be first come first serve and I won't have any idea which posters are still available. You will have to contact the seller himself from here on out. Best of luck! Stretch
> SORRY ABOUT THE DELAY. I WAS ON VACATION FOR 2 WEEKS AND WAS NOT ABLE
> TO DO THE LIST. BUT NOW I HAVE IT FOR YOU.
> 1. PSYCHEDELIC LOVE TEMPLE (3 COPIES) - $75.00 EA + SHIPPING
> 2. BIKE WEDDING (2 COPIES) - $135.00 EA + SHIPPING
> 3. BIKE HEAVEN (1 COPY) - $135.00 EA + SHIPPING
> 4. OUTLAW MOTORCYCLE PARADE (1 COPY) - $135.00 EA + SHIPPING
> 5. BORN TO RIDE (1 COPY) - $135.00 EA + SHIPPING
> 6. TIJUANA JAIL BREAK (1 COPY) - SOLD
> JUST SO YOU CAN TELL EVERYBODY THESE ARE REAL. A FEW OF THEM HAVE SOME
> PIN HOLES IN THE CORNERS AND SOME TAPE MARKS ON THE BACKSIDE BUT NONE OF
> IT AFFECTS THE ART WORK. IF THEY ARE FRAMED IT ALL GOES AWAY. THIS IS ALL
> I HAVE LEFT FROM OVER 50 OF THEM I BOUGHT ABOUT 10 YEARS AGO. THEY CAME
> THROUGH AN ACQUAINTENCE OF ED'S SON DENNIS ROTH. THE GUY WAS A OLD 1% BIKER FROM
> THE SAN FERNANDO VALLEY AREA. HE SAID HE GOT THEM AT A BIKE SHOW YEARS AGO
> FROM DAVE MANN. HE WAS IN HIS 60'S AND WAS IN ILL HEALTH FROM AGENT ORANGE AND
> VIETNAM. HE WAS A GOOD MAN !!! I DID KEEP ONE FULL SET FOR MYSELF. ONCE THESE
> ARE GONE THAT'S IT. THERE IS NO MORE. I DON'T HAVE A ENDLESS
> SUPPLY........... I WISH I DID !"
- ► 2018 (56)
- ► 2017 (62)
- ► 2016 (248)
- ► 2015 (121)
- ► 2014 (242)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (96)
- Late 1960's Pendleton Woolen Mills Educational Pac...
- 1940's / 50's REDBAND Motorcycle / Engineer Boots
- 1966 Vans "VAN" Boat Shoes (Pre-Van Doren)
- Identity Crisis
- Oakland Roadster Show in 1967
- 80's G&S Skate Rat Pool Party Sticker
- 1960's Violators of Detroit Patches & Vest on Ebay...
- Gun Engraving Meets the Custom Motorcycle - Part 3...
- Original Motorcycle Decals, Photos, & More FOR SAL...
- Motorcycle Patches, Decals, Business Cards, & Misc...
- Original Motorcycle Posters & Signs FOR SALE by Ma...
- Original Biker / Hot Rod 1-Sheet Posters FOR SALE ...
- Original Biker & JD Film Lobby Cards FOR SALE by M...
- Late 1960's Red Wing Boots
- 1974+ Red Wing Boots
- Dating Vintage Red Wing Boots
- NEW PRICING ON ORIGINAL 1960'S DAVE MANN / ROTH SE...
- Dave Mann's "Outlaw Motorcycle Parade" - Ed Roth's...
- Dave Mann's "Building a Chopper" - Ed Roth Biker P...
- Dave Mann's "Bike Wedding" - Roth Biker Poster Ser...
- Devil's Angels Original Photo Still - 1967
- 1972 Black Light FREEDOM Poster on Ebay
- Original Art - FOR SALE
- Awesome 1960's Harley Cafe Leather Jacket on Ebay ...
- Dave Mann Original 1960's Biker Prints PURCHASE IN...
- Highway Patrol MC Robbery Episode - 1950's
- Eat the RICH UK Blogspot & Triumph Pre-unit Drag B...
- Original Dave Mann / Ed Roth Biker Series Poster -...
- Bates Solo Seats, Pillions, & Leather Color Option...
- Vintage 1980's Atari 720 Degrees Skateboard Game T...
- ▼ August (30)
- ► 2010 (568)
- ► 2009 (482)
Nostalgia's Weekly Favorites
The jacket with these labels is up for sale HERE if interested and the auction times out on Wednesday 12/07/11 at 9:28 PST!
This is some pretty handy information from the Lightning Red Wing Book 2!
Greycat - Nomads Monkey - Ironhorsemen Henry - Ironhorsemen Terry the Tramp - Oakland Animal - Oakland Beautiful Buzzard Angel Mexica...
The knuckle photos arrived in the mail today and I'm sure you'll agree they're pretty cool. With the tall apes, flan...
Last picture is from a 1966 Modern Cycle magazine showing Eddie Haskell's bike with a little different look. You can ...
The padded racing jacket above is the epitome of what a custom Bates leather is all about with the alternating black and yellow diamonds. ...
This amazing topper was listed as a very early version that sold earlier in the year on Ebay for $800.00 plus. Great piece most li...