ATR - At-The-Risers
Freedom Machinery & Accessories / Chopped Out
Hell on Wheels MC
Petersen Automotive Museum
Small City Cycles
The Speed Age Blog!
Tuesday, November 18, 2014
1937 Portage Wisconsin Wool Curling Varsity Jacket - by Finch
I recently picked up this cool vintage circa 1937 Finch wool varsity jacket from Portage, Wisconsin with curling patch and chainstitched Indian and Canoe motif on the back. Surprisingly the jacket is a 42 and fits very well. Its a pretty cool time capsule piece that hasn't seen much wear.
- ► 2016 (248)
- ► 2015 (121)
- Chevrolet in 1946
- Harley / Indian Custom
- Teeth Clencher
- Anaheim Toys for Tots Lowrider Car Show - 11/29/14...
- Crown Headlight Work Wear Ads - 1947 - 1948
- Thrills in '51
- Pendleton Shirt Ads - 1938 - 1940
- Happy Thanksgiving - 2014
- Chevrolet in 1959
- Gene Autry in 1952 & Roy Rogers in '48
- Tom Mix - 1928
- The Chevrolet Impala (First Decade) at a Glimpse -...
- Chevrolet Passenger Car Models at a Glimpse - 1942...
- 1937 Portage Wisconsin Wool Curling Varsity Jacket...
- Yale MC
- Capt. Bob Anderson - the Little Sampson
- ▼ November (16)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (96)
- ► 2011 (327)
- ► 2010 (568)
- ► 2009 (482)
Nostalgia's Weekly Favorites
This is some pretty handy information from the Lightning Red Wing Book 2!
Both of these photos came from a late 60s Men's Magazine article on the Hells Angels.
I had no idea all of these movies were available on Netflix for instant viewing but here are some of the selections (a few of these titles...
What a great shot of the Oakland Hells Angels in route to a funeral in 1968! (photo currently on Ebay!)
Check out the cool art for the "Handlebar Hustler" and "Outcast" as I've never seen those Roth motorcycle designs...
The knuckle photos arrived in the mail today and I'm sure you'll agree they're pretty cool. With the tall apes, flan...