ATR - At-The-Risers
Freedom Machinery & Accessories / Chopped Out
Hell on Wheels MC
Petersen Automotive Museum
Small City Cycles
The Speed Age Blog!
Tuesday, November 18, 2014
1937 Portage Wisconsin Wool Curling Varsity Jacket - by Finch
I recently picked up this cool vintage circa 1937 Finch wool varsity jacket from Portage, Wisconsin with curling patch and chainstitched Indian and Canoe motif on the back. Surprisingly the jacket is a 42 and fits very well. Its a pretty cool time capsule piece that hasn't seen much wear.
- ► 2016 (248)
- ► 2015 (121)
- Chevrolet in 1946
- Harley / Indian Custom
- Teeth Clencher
- Anaheim Toys for Tots Lowrider Car Show - 11/29/14...
- Crown Headlight Work Wear Ads - 1947 - 1948
- Thrills in '51
- Pendleton Shirt Ads - 1938 - 1940
- Happy Thanksgiving - 2014
- Chevrolet in 1959
- Gene Autry in 1952 & Roy Rogers in '48
- Tom Mix - 1928
- The Chevrolet Impala (First Decade) at a Glimpse -...
- Chevrolet Passenger Car Models at a Glimpse - 1942...
- 1937 Portage Wisconsin Wool Curling Varsity Jacket...
- Yale MC
- Capt. Bob Anderson - the Little Sampson
- ▼ November (16)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (96)
- ► 2011 (327)
- ► 2010 (568)
- ► 2009 (482)
Nostalgia's Weekly Favorites
The road to the Steak House circa 1949 to early 1950's. (picture comes courtesy of the OC Archives ) Steak House Register Room ...
Picture comes courtesy of the OC Archives .
Saturday Evening Post - 11/20/65 I just figured out to embed link a PDF so check out the entire article in its original format above!
Both of these photos came from a late 60s Men's Magazine article on the Hells Angels.
This video about Food Service, Candy Making, and the Preserves Line comes courtesy of the OC Archives . (Photo above also from the O...
LOG RIDE CONCEPT MODEL (1967) LOG RIDE AS CONSTRUCTED (1969)
This is some pretty handy information from the Lightning Red Wing Book 2!