ATR - At-The-Risers
Freedom Machinery & Accessories / Chopped Out
Hell on Wheels MC
Petersen Automotive Museum
Small City Cycles
The Speed Age Blog!
- ► 2017 (56)
- ► 2016 (248)
- ► 2015 (121)
- Chevrolet in 1946
- Harley / Indian Custom
- Teeth Clencher
- Anaheim Toys for Tots Lowrider Car Show - 11/29/14...
- Crown Headlight Work Wear Ads - 1947 - 1948
- Thrills in '51
- Pendleton Shirt Ads - 1938 - 1940
- Happy Thanksgiving - 2014
- Chevrolet in 1959
- Gene Autry in 1952 & Roy Rogers in '48
- Tom Mix - 1928
- The Chevrolet Impala (First Decade) at a Glimpse -...
- Chevrolet Passenger Car Models at a Glimpse - 1942...
- 1937 Portage Wisconsin Wool Curling Varsity Jacket...
- Yale MC
- Capt. Bob Anderson - the Little Sampson
- ▼ November (16)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (96)
- ► 2011 (327)
- ► 2010 (568)
- ► 2009 (482)
Nostalgia's Weekly Favorites
This is some pretty handy information from the Lightning Red Wing Book 2!
It's safe to say I'm a huge fan of WWII USN deck jackets. Though they're not very practical for wear unless its very cold out ...
Picture comes from a 1976 Easyrider magazine.
Both of these photos came from a late 60s Men's Magazine article on the Hells Angels.
I've got more information on this bike but I'll have to dig it out! Its finned out to a T! Here's a great shot of the finned...
Thanks to Rene for sending over the Rik Hoving owned Larry Watson photo of the "Glittercycle" by Larry Howard. Also added was t...