ACE WESTERN BELTS
CIRCLE A BRAND
HIGH GRADE US STANDARD
OLD SOUTHWESTERN TRAILS
ORANGE EMPIRE RAILWAY MUSEUM
SAN FERNANDO VALLEY MERCANTILE
TROY O'SHEA HANDMADE
USN ALL HANDS MAGAZINE ARCHIVE
- ► 2017 (62)
- ► 2016 (248)
- ► 2015 (121)
- Chevrolet in 1946
- Harley / Indian Custom
- Teeth Clencher
- Anaheim Toys for Tots Lowrider Car Show - 11/29/14...
- Crown Headlight Work Wear Ads - 1947 - 1948
- Thrills in '51
- Pendleton Shirt Ads - 1938 - 1940
- Happy Thanksgiving - 2014
- Chevrolet in 1959
- Gene Autry in 1952 & Roy Rogers in '48
- Tom Mix - 1928
- The Chevrolet Impala (First Decade) at a Glimpse -...
- Chevrolet Passenger Car Models at a Glimpse - 1942...
- 1937 Portage Wisconsin Wool Curling Varsity Jacket...
- Yale MC
- Capt. Bob Anderson - the Little Sampson
- ▼ November (16)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (96)
- ► 2011 (327)
- ► 2010 (568)
- ► 2009 (482)
Nostalgia's Weekly Favorites
This is some pretty handy information from the Lightning Red Wing Book 2!
As far as I know the Bell 500-TX helmet was first produced in 1962 but I've been watching the 1968 examples like the one shown here...
Both of these photos came from a late 60s Men's Magazine article on the Hells Angels.
Correct me if I'm wrong as this Ebay bike is an "exact" replica of Peter Fonda's Panhead in Wild Angels but I don'...
This Dukes San Gabriel Valley 1948 Chevy Fleetline was at the Chinga Las Vegas Show last weekend looking the part! Great car!
The BECK logo in the early '60s! I had no idea ANDERSON footpegs were being made this early. I thought they were just a late 60s or ...
Thanks to Ragin', Full-On for sending the link to this original 1966 Wild Angels vest currently up on Ebay with abou...