ATR - At-The-Risers
Freedom Machinery & Accessories / Chopped Out
Hell on Wheels MC
Petersen Automotive Museum
Small City Cycles
The Speed Age Blog!
- ► 2017 (56)
- 1937 Chevrolet Canopy Express (RECENTLY SOLD ON EB...
- Pre-WWII M-1937 / M-1940 US Army Work Denim
- WWII Italian POW's - M-1940 Army Work Denim Jacket...
- WWII Santa Ana Army Air Base T-shirt
- 1959 Chevrolet Impala Wagon
- 1942 GMC 1/2 Ton Panel Truck
- WWII US Army Sergeant's Indian Motorcycle
- WWII USN Shawl Collar Denim Jacket
- Skeet Shooters in 1931 (Spokane, WA)
- Carved Eagle Wall Hanging - Pioneer Museum - Paso ...
- WWII US Army Denim Display at Camp Roberts Histori...
- WWII USN Deck Jackets - Three Versions
- US Navy Deck Decks / Sweatshirt / Chambray - 1942
- WWII US Army Air Forces T-shirt
- 1930's US Naval Academy Sweater
- ▼ October (15)
- ► 2015 (121)
- ► 2014 (242)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (96)
- ► 2011 (327)
- ► 2010 (568)
- ► 2009 (482)
Nostalgia's Weekly Favorites
This is some pretty handy information from the Lightning Red Wing Book 2!
It's safe to say I'm a huge fan of WWII USN deck jackets. Though they're not very practical for wear unless its very cold out ...
1 POSTER - $135.00 / EA 2 POSTERS - $125.00 / EA 3 POSTERS - $120.00 / EA 4 POSTERS - $115.00 / EA 5 POSTERS - $105.00 / EA SOLD PO...
Correct me if I'm wrong as this Ebay bike is an "exact" replica of Peter Fonda's Panhead in Wild Angels but I don'...
Picture comes from a 1976 Easyrider magazine.
"According to motorcycle lore, '74 or More' was a term coined by Bill 'Hillbilly' Hill in the sixties while he was in B...