ACE WESTERN BELTS
CIRCLE A BRAND
HIGH GRADE US STANDARD
OLD SOUTHWESTERN TRAILS
ORANGE EMPIRE RAILWAY MUSEUM
SAN FERNANDO VALLEY MERCANTILE
TROY O'SHEA HANDMADE
USN ALL HANDS MAGAZINE ARCHIVE
- ► 2018 (56)
- ► 2017 (62)
- 1937 Chevrolet Canopy Express (RECENTLY SOLD ON EB...
- Pre-WWII M-1937 / M-1940 US Army Work Denim
- WWII Italian POW's - M-1940 Army Work Denim Jacket...
- WWII Santa Ana Army Air Base T-shirt
- 1959 Chevrolet Impala Wagon
- 1942 GMC 1/2 Ton Panel Truck
- WWII US Army Sergeant's Indian Motorcycle
- WWII USN Shawl Collar Denim Jacket
- Skeet Shooters in 1931 (Spokane, WA)
- Carved Eagle Wall Hanging - Pioneer Museum - Paso ...
- WWII US Army Denim Display at Camp Roberts Histori...
- WWII USN Deck Jackets - Three Versions
- US Navy Deck Decks / Sweatshirt / Chambray - 1942
- WWII US Army Air Forces T-shirt
- 1930's US Naval Academy Sweater
- ▼ October (15)
- ► 2015 (121)
- ► 2014 (242)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (96)
- ► 2011 (327)
- ► 2010 (568)
- ► 2009 (482)
Nostalgia's Weekly Favorites
Correct me if I'm wrong as this Ebay bike is an "exact" replica of Peter Fonda's Panhead in Wild Angels but I don'...
This is some pretty handy information from the Lightning Red Wing Book 2!
The knuckle photos arrived in the mail today and I'm sure you'll agree they're pretty cool. With the tall apes, flan...
It's safe to say I'm a huge fan of WWII USN deck jackets. Though they're not very practical for wear unless its very cold out ...
"According to motorcycle lore, '74 or More' was a term coined by Bill 'Hillbilly' Hill in the sixties while he was in B...
1937 HUCKSTER CANOPY EXPRESS (RECENTLY SOLD ON EBAY FOR $15,000!!!) JUST OUT OF 30 YEAR CLIMATE CONT...
As far as I know the Bell 500-TX helmet was first produced in 1962 but I've been watching the 1968 examples like the one shown here...