ACE WESTERN BELTS
CIRCLE A BRAND
HIGH GRADE US STANDARD
OLD SOUTHWESTERN TRAILS
ORANGE EMPIRE RAILWAY MUSEUM
SAN FERNANDO VALLEY MERCANTILE
TROY O'SHEA HANDMADE
USN ALL HANDS MAGAZINE ARCHIVE
- ► 2018 (56)
- ► 2017 (62)
- 1937 Chevrolet Canopy Express (RECENTLY SOLD ON EB...
- Pre-WWII M-1937 / M-1940 US Army Work Denim
- WWII Italian POW's - M-1940 Army Work Denim Jacket...
- WWII Santa Ana Army Air Base T-shirt
- 1959 Chevrolet Impala Wagon
- 1942 GMC 1/2 Ton Panel Truck
- WWII US Army Sergeant's Indian Motorcycle
- WWII USN Shawl Collar Denim Jacket
- Skeet Shooters in 1931 (Spokane, WA)
- Carved Eagle Wall Hanging - Pioneer Museum - Paso ...
- WWII US Army Denim Display at Camp Roberts Histori...
- WWII USN Deck Jackets - Three Versions
- US Navy Deck Decks / Sweatshirt / Chambray - 1942
- WWII US Army Air Forces T-shirt
- 1930's US Naval Academy Sweater
- ▼ October (15)
- ► 2015 (121)
- ► 2014 (242)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (96)
- ► 2011 (327)
- ► 2010 (568)
- ► 2009 (482)
Nostalgia's Weekly Favorites
The jacket with these labels is up for sale HERE if interested and the auction times out on Wednesday 12/07/11 at 9:28 PST!
This is some pretty handy information from the Lightning Red Wing Book 2!
The road to the Steak House circa 1949 to early 1950's. (picture comes courtesy of the OC Archives ) Steak House Register Room ...
As far as I know the Bell 500-TX helmet was first produced in 1962 but I've been watching the 1968 examples like the one shown here...
I dig the wild Indian motif on his cowboy shirt here and just had to post the pic!
Before Columbia changed the name to the "Wild One" the movie was originally to be called "Hot Blood." Above is a prett...