ATR - At-The-Risers
Freedom Machinery & Accessories / Chopped Out
Hell on Wheels MC
Petersen Automotive Museum
Small City Cycles
The Speed Age Blog!
Saturday, June 21, 2008
Long and High Triumph
Its too bad the photos aren't better but those sky high pipes are insane as well as the twisty sissybar and it also appears this guy has the rare pre-unit finned timing cover! (from an early 70s Big Bike Magazine)
Ok, here's the scoop from Stefan, this bike was a Swedish build by a guy named Torsten Fritz and the above version was the early 1960s.
This long rigid version was finished in 1968 per Stefan and both versions are insane! (Thanks a million to Stefan Olsson for the two photos above and history!)
- ► 2017 (52)
- ► 2016 (248)
- ► 2015 (121)
- ► 2014 (242)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (96)
- ► 2011 (327)
- ► 2010 (568)
- ► 2009 (482)
- Hi Ho Chromeo Trumpet!
- Hells Angels on Wheels German Lobby Cards
- On Any Sunday German Lobby Cards
- Superco's S&S 50th Build-Off Bike
- Rebel Rousers Swingarm Triumph Has Its BSA Rival
- Dished Wassell Tank
- Dual Jap Speedway Bike
- Insane Avon 3 x 21 Tire
- Nice Pre-unit Rigid
- Sideways - Sliding Through Life
- Too Much FUNKY Business?
- More Stompers!
- Forward Controlled Pre-unit Rigid
- Long and High Triumph
- The Bobbed Knuckle
- Davie Allan & The Arrows Glory Stomper's Japanese ...
- 1962 Bell Helmet (Distributed by Bates)
- Gunkit Shovelhead - Straight Outta Compton!
- Knuckle 4 Street N' Strip!
- Bruce Dern's Trumpet in "Rebel Rousers"
- Triumph in 1960
- Sporty Drag Circa 1968
- Movie Stills from 1968
- Glory Stomper's Panhead
- Purple Swingarm Spectacular
- 1952 Triumph Show Bike
- Ready 2 Draggit!
- The Plucked Bird
- The Bates Solo Seat
- Los Detalles
- Speedway Action!
- A MindBLOWer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- UnNESSessarily Cool Carb Set-up
- The Fonz & His Triumph Model Kit by MPC
- Long & Narrow Trumpet
- ▼ June (35)
Nostalgia's Weekly Favorites
This is some pretty handy information from the Lightning Red Wing Book 2!
The craftsmanship and hand painted designs on these leather teens flight relics are super cool. WWII and earlier military jackets, sweats...
The knuckle photos arrived in the mail today and I'm sure you'll agree they're pretty cool. With the tall apes, flan...
As far as I know the Bell 500-TX helmet was first produced in 1962 but I've been watching the 1968 examples like the one shown here...
Thanks to Guy at Greasy Kulture for turning me onto this book by Bill Ray called "Hells Angels of Berdoo '65- Inside th...