ACE WESTERN BELTS
CIRCLE A BRAND
HIGH GRADE US STANDARD
OLD SOUTHWESTERN TRAILS
ORANGE EMPIRE RAILWAY MUSEUM
SAN FERNANDO VALLEY MERCANTILE
TROY O'SHEA HANDMADE
USN ALL HANDS MAGAZINE ARCHIVE
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
UnNESSessarily Cool Carb Set-up
I'm pretty sure this is Arlen Ness but if not my mistake. Called the "47-74", it has a custom built chrome-moly frame, engine is a knuck 97 cubes +2 webers , barrels on the knuck are custom with bolt on fins at the lower half. Girder is a custom set up as well. Talk about frisco pegs, those carbs don't allow for much comfort. Ness reminds me of my buddy Dennis' Dad in this pic; I think he'd be into this bike as well! (from an early 70s Chopper related Mag) (thanks Rene for the info and Nads for letting me know the motor is a knucklehead and not a shovelhead)
- ► 2017 (62)
- ► 2016 (248)
- ► 2015 (121)
- ► 2014 (242)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (96)
- ► 2011 (327)
- ► 2010 (568)
- ► 2009 (482)
- Hi Ho Chromeo Trumpet!
- Hells Angels on Wheels German Lobby Cards
- On Any Sunday German Lobby Cards
- Superco's S&S 50th Build-Off Bike
- Rebel Rousers Swingarm Triumph Has Its BSA Rival
- Dished Wassell Tank
- Dual Jap Speedway Bike
- Insane Avon 3 x 21 Tire
- Nice Pre-unit Rigid
- Sideways - Sliding Through Life
- Too Much FUNKY Business?
- More Stompers!
- Forward Controlled Pre-unit Rigid
- Long and High Triumph
- The Bobbed Knuckle
- Davie Allan & The Arrows Glory Stomper's Japanese ...
- 1962 Bell Helmet (Distributed by Bates)
- Gunkit Shovelhead - Straight Outta Compton!
- Knuckle 4 Street N' Strip!
- Bruce Dern's Trumpet in "Rebel Rousers"
- Triumph in 1960
- Sporty Drag Circa 1968
- Movie Stills from 1968
- Glory Stomper's Panhead
- Purple Swingarm Spectacular
- 1952 Triumph Show Bike
- Ready 2 Draggit!
- The Plucked Bird
- The Bates Solo Seat
- Los Detalles
- Speedway Action!
- A MindBLOWer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- UnNESSessarily Cool Carb Set-up
- The Fonz & His Triumph Model Kit by MPC
- Long & Narrow Trumpet
- ▼ June (35)
Nostalgia's Weekly Favorites
This is some pretty handy information from the Lightning Red Wing Book 2!
As far as I know the Bell 500-TX helmet was first produced in 1962 but I've been watching the 1968 examples like the one shown here...
This Dukes San Gabriel Valley 1948 Chevy Fleetline was at the Chinga Las Vegas Show last weekend looking the part! Great car!
Both of these photos came from a late 60s Men's Magazine article on the Hells Angels.
Correct me if I'm wrong as this Ebay bike is an "exact" replica of Peter Fonda's Panhead in Wild Angels but I don'...
The BECK logo in the early '60s! I had no idea ANDERSON footpegs were being made this early. I thought they were just a late 60s or ...
Thanks to Ragin', Full-On for sending the link to this original 1966 Wild Angels vest currently up on Ebay with abou...