ACE WESTERN BELTS
CIRCLE A BRAND
HIGH GRADE US STANDARD
OLD SOUTHWESTERN TRAILS
ORANGE EMPIRE RAILWAY MUSEUM
SAN FERNANDO VALLEY MERCANTILE
TROY O'SHEA HANDMADE
USN ALL HANDS MAGAZINE ARCHIVE
Sunday, September 13, 2009
Late 60's / Early 70's Chopper Photos
Here are a few great photos currently up on Ebay. The seller has 20 to choose from with these being the mildest of the bunch! The blue panhead is very nicely done and that generator shovel motor looks keen in the pink machine! By the way, that forest backdrop in the first and third shots is ruling!
- ► 2018 (56)
- ► 2017 (62)
- ► 2016 (248)
- ► 2015 (121)
- ► 2014 (242)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (96)
- ► 2011 (327)
- ► 2010 (568)
- Headturning Details!
- Angel Unchained Poster from 1970
- World's Fastest Indian - 2005
- Rocket Skates???
- Funkshun Junkshun
- More 2006 Brucker Auction Jems
- Wild & Crazy Swedish Custom
- Dave Mann Originals @ The 2006 Brucker Collection ...
- Mr. Gasser & the Wierdos LP
- Space Age Show Car Interiors!
- Safety First!
- Great T-shirt Mr. Dylan
- Early 70s Von Sol Custom Paint T-shirt
- Mega Cycle Teaser (Sold for $60,500, Seems Low)
- The Wild One Set to Robert Gordon's "Too Fast to L...
- Fender & P-pad
- Subtle Hints
- Blown Unit Monster!
- Mickey Hall's Pre-unit Drag Bike
- RM Auction Photo Requests for 09/25/09
- Bob Boyle Santa Cruz Sticker
- The Angry Breed - 1968
- The Ribbed Fender is Back!
- Born Free Cycle Show - 09/26/09
- Cycles South - 1971
- Swingin' Summer Poster
- 1967 - Captain Pepi's Motorcycle & Zeppelin Repair...
- Motorcycle Gang - 1957
- The Ride That Burns!
- Unique Fiberglass Gas Tank
- Sporty Spice and Everything Nice!
- Flickr Pre-Unit Twins Gallery
- Salty Trumpet Racer!
- Cool Molding!
- Roth Monster Tees Circa 1964
- Cycle Zombies 3rd Annual MC Rally & BBQ - 09/26/09...
- WWII Side Hack
- 1969 Wild Wheels Posters
- Stylish Sportster!
- 1953 Wild One Movie Pressbook
- Mini-Skirt Mob Poster - Circa 1968
- Robt. William's 1966 Watts Sweatshirt Art
- Blown Lightning!
- The '60s Beach Film Craze
- Real Clean & Basic Panhead Custom!
- Skateboarding in 1967
- 1963 Weirdo-ohs-Type Mani-Yack T-shirt Transfers
- 1st Annual Brooklyn Invitational Custom Bike Show ...
- 1966 Weekend Warriors Drag Racing Poster (Hi Def)
- 1950s Wild One "Ring of Fire" Photo Still
- Late 60's / Early 70's Chopper Photos
- Gordon the Goat's Triumph Revisited
- A Couple of Danny Lyon Bikerider Photos
- Hellcats Movie Soundtrack Back Cover
- 1950s Hook-Fast Motorcycle Cap - James Dean
- Smith's James Dean Zundapp Poster
- 1968 Roach "Asphalt Animal" Iron-on Transfer
- Pre-unit with Twin Tips
- Bob Ludvigson's "Scorpion" at the Show
- Late 50's - Early 70's Riddell Kra-Lite Suspension...
- Cheesy Riders
- 1967 Devils Angels "Skulls" Levis Big E 70505 Vest...
- Wild Angels Photo Still!
- Rocked by the Rockers!
- Batman on Wheels
- Roth 1964 Comic Cover (Hi Resolution)
- Rat Fink Circa 1986 - Totally 80s (High Res)
- BMX Bandits - 1983 (Super Hi Res)
- Jack Emmott 820cc Pre-Unit Big Bore Kit...
- 50s / 60s Hap Jones Waterslide Decal
- 1960 Wild Ones Lobby Card - Super Hi Res!
- 1939 Clothier Interview
- 1968 Roach Studios Triumph T-shirt Iron-on Transfe...
- The Wild Injun!
- FOR SALE - Honda Cafe Racer by Seth of Portland
- Spectacular Swingarm
- A Mother & Her Triumph - 1950s
- On Any Sunday in "High Definition"
- 2004 Honda CB50R Road Race Bike
- ▼ September (82)
Nostalgia's Weekly Favorites
The knuckle photos arrived in the mail today and I'm sure you'll agree they're pretty cool. With the tall apes, flan...
As far as I know the Bell 500-TX helmet was first produced in 1962 but I've been watching the 1968 examples like the one shown here...
This is some pretty handy information from the Lightning Red Wing Book 2!
Furnished as both USN issue and civilian these Mackinaw Barnstormer jackets were pre WWII. This amazing civil...
I'm sure most of you have seen pictures of this incredible Pre-unit Triumph built by Todd Asin of Small City Cycles but wanted to ...
It's safe to say I'm a huge fan of WWII USN deck jackets. Though they're not very practical for wear unless its very cold out ...
"According to motorcycle lore, '74 or More' was a term coined by Bill 'Hillbilly' Hill in the sixties while he was in B...