ACE WESTERN BELTS
CIRCLE A BRAND
HIGH GRADE US STANDARD
OLD SOUTHWESTERN TRAILS
ORANGE EMPIRE RAILWAY MUSEUM
SAN FERNANDO VALLEY MERCANTILE
TROY O'SHEA HANDMADE
USN ALL HANDS MAGAZINE ARCHIVE
Sunday, September 6, 2009
FOR SALE - Honda Cafe Racer by Seth of Portland
As I've said before I haven't seen many cafe racers lately that I would give a second look but Seth of Portland, Oregon built this cool little Honda that looks the part. Seth is try to fund a TIG welder for his fab shop so if you're looking for a very cool cafe bike with some get-up-and-go by all means drop Seth a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ► 2017 (62)
- ► 2016 (248)
- ► 2015 (121)
- ► 2014 (242)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (96)
- ► 2011 (327)
- ► 2010 (568)
- Headturning Details!
- Angel Unchained Poster from 1970
- World's Fastest Indian - 2005
- Rocket Skates???
- Funkshun Junkshun
- More 2006 Brucker Auction Jems
- Wild & Crazy Swedish Custom
- Dave Mann Originals @ The 2006 Brucker Collection ...
- Mr. Gasser & the Wierdos LP
- Space Age Show Car Interiors!
- Safety First!
- Great T-shirt Mr. Dylan
- Early 70s Von Sol Custom Paint T-shirt
- Mega Cycle Teaser (Sold for $60,500, Seems Low)
- The Wild One Set to Robert Gordon's "Too Fast to L...
- Fender & P-pad
- Subtle Hints
- Blown Unit Monster!
- Mickey Hall's Pre-unit Drag Bike
- RM Auction Photo Requests for 09/25/09
- Bob Boyle Santa Cruz Sticker
- The Angry Breed - 1968
- The Ribbed Fender is Back!
- Born Free Cycle Show - 09/26/09
- Cycles South - 1971
- Swingin' Summer Poster
- 1967 - Captain Pepi's Motorcycle & Zeppelin Repair...
- Motorcycle Gang - 1957
- The Ride That Burns!
- Unique Fiberglass Gas Tank
- Sporty Spice and Everything Nice!
- Flickr Pre-Unit Twins Gallery
- Salty Trumpet Racer!
- Cool Molding!
- Roth Monster Tees Circa 1964
- Cycle Zombies 3rd Annual MC Rally & BBQ - 09/26/09...
- WWII Side Hack
- 1969 Wild Wheels Posters
- Stylish Sportster!
- 1953 Wild One Movie Pressbook
- Mini-Skirt Mob Poster - Circa 1968
- Robt. William's 1966 Watts Sweatshirt Art
- Blown Lightning!
- The '60s Beach Film Craze
- Real Clean & Basic Panhead Custom!
- Skateboarding in 1967
- 1963 Weirdo-ohs-Type Mani-Yack T-shirt Transfers
- 1st Annual Brooklyn Invitational Custom Bike Show ...
- 1966 Weekend Warriors Drag Racing Poster (Hi Def)
- 1950s Wild One "Ring of Fire" Photo Still
- Late 60's / Early 70's Chopper Photos
- Gordon the Goat's Triumph Revisited
- A Couple of Danny Lyon Bikerider Photos
- Hellcats Movie Soundtrack Back Cover
- 1950s Hook-Fast Motorcycle Cap - James Dean
- Smith's James Dean Zundapp Poster
- 1968 Roach "Asphalt Animal" Iron-on Transfer
- Pre-unit with Twin Tips
- Bob Ludvigson's "Scorpion" at the Show
- Late 50's - Early 70's Riddell Kra-Lite Suspension...
- Cheesy Riders
- 1967 Devils Angels "Skulls" Levis Big E 70505 Vest...
- Wild Angels Photo Still!
- Rocked by the Rockers!
- Batman on Wheels
- Roth 1964 Comic Cover (Hi Resolution)
- Rat Fink Circa 1986 - Totally 80s (High Res)
- BMX Bandits - 1983 (Super Hi Res)
- Jack Emmott 820cc Pre-Unit Big Bore Kit...
- 50s / 60s Hap Jones Waterslide Decal
- 1960 Wild Ones Lobby Card - Super Hi Res!
- 1939 Clothier Interview
- 1968 Roach Studios Triumph T-shirt Iron-on Transfe...
- The Wild Injun!
- FOR SALE - Honda Cafe Racer by Seth of Portland
- Spectacular Swingarm
- A Mother & Her Triumph - 1950s
- On Any Sunday in "High Definition"
- 2004 Honda CB50R Road Race Bike
- ▼ September (82)
Nostalgia's Weekly Favorites
This is some pretty handy information from the Lightning Red Wing Book 2!
As far as I know the Bell 500-TX helmet was first produced in 1962 but I've been watching the 1968 examples like the one shown here...
Both of these photos came from a late 60s Men's Magazine article on the Hells Angels.
The BECK logo in the early '60s! I had no idea ANDERSON footpegs were being made this early. I thought they were just a late 60s or ...
Correct me if I'm wrong as this Ebay bike is an "exact" replica of Peter Fonda's Panhead in Wild Angels but I don'...
I'm sure most of you have seen pictures of this incredible Pre-unit Triumph built by Todd Asin of Small City Cycles but wanted to ...