FOR SALE

FOR SALE
NOSTALGIA-ON-WHEELS ON EBAY

.

.
Nostalgia on Wheels Shoppe (on Etsy) - Check it out!

Friday, October 2, 2009

Hell on Wheels 2010 Cycle Calendar


I just spoke with Mr. Meatball and he asked if I'd link up his calender and of course I'm happy to do so. Meatball is a genuine mechanic and nice guy and I've known him for about 10 years now and can say he's great to deal with. Calendars are $20.00 plus shipping and you can buy one or more at this link as I'm sure he'd greatly appreciate your support (If you have any questions about the calendar just drop Meatballs a line): http://www.shop.smilingfacedown.com/product.sc?productId=67&categoryId=27

No comments:

Blog Archive

Nostalgia's Weekly Favorites

Nostalgia's Audience as of September 7, 2009 @ 11:00AM PST

free counters