ATR - At-The-Risers
Freedom Machinery & Accessories / Chopped Out
Hell on Wheels MC
Petersen Automotive Museum
Small City Cycles
The Speed Age Blog!
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Two Wheel Customs with Peddles
I'll have to admit the first photo of Pee Wee is beyond creepy but I still love the movie and his bike is so over the top its rad. Parking your cycle behind a prop horse can serve as a preventative measure against theft as shown here.
- ► 2017 (62)
- ► 2016 (248)
- ► 2015 (121)
- ► 2014 (242)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (96)
- ► 2011 (327)
- ► 2010 (568)
- B.F. Goodrich Tire Ad from the 1940's
- Hells Angels Painting, 1970's?
- Psychomania / The Death Wheelers!
- The Soul Brothers of The LA Choppers!
- Gary Littlejohn in 1968
- Two Wheel Tornado
- Early Show Panhead From 1962!
- Bury Me An Angel - Circa 1971
- 1968 Robt. Williams / Roth Choppers Magazine Ad
- Portraits of American Bikers - Collection II Book ...
- 1968 Roth's Custom Bike / Choppers Magazine - Mitc...
- 50's / 60's Lamoreaux and Milne Motorcycle T-shirt...
- Jay Harrison's 1947 Knucklehead - Street Chopper F...
- Ness' Knuckle
- 1980's RI Great Escape Poster
- More Mid-70's BMX Antics!
- Early BMX Photos!
- Runaways - Choppers Magazine 10/76
- Elvis' Harley K Model
- Ghost Rider #5 - Circa 1972
- 1960s Aurora Motorcycle Model Box Art
- Roustabout - 1964
- Wild Guitar - 1962
- The Wildest "Wild One" Photo
- Triumph T-bird Lakester - 132.26 MPH on Gas!
- Two Wheel Customs with Peddles
- Icy n' Dicey
- '51 Triumph Progress
- A Fistful of Dynamite / Duck You Sucker
- 1964 Revell Triumph Custom Show Bike X-Mas Ads
- 1947 AMA Magazine
- Gun Engraving Meets the Custom Motorcycle
- Daredevil Men - Late 60's
- Custom Unit Triumph
- Jail Scene from the "Wild One" - 1960 Reissue (Hi ...
- Chrome in the 50's
- Indian Scout Mild Custom
- Indian Photos from 1951
- Speedway in 1942!
- Look Magazine - January 9, 1968 - Irving Penn / He...
- Early 70's Revell Custom Motorcycle Madness!!!
- Hell on Wheels 2010 Cycle Calendar
- Cadillac Wheels Poster - 1975
- Sporty Drag Bike
- ▼ October (44)
Nostalgia's Weekly Favorites
This is some pretty handy information from the Lightning Red Wing Book 2!
I'm sure most of you have seen pictures of this incredible Pre-unit Triumph built by Todd Asin of Small City Cycles but wanted to ...
This Harley has me stumped. At first I thought it was a JD but the springer is not a JD type and the support bar on the handlebars is thro...
These shifters are all pretty sweet ways to stand out from the crowd! Type in Armond's Knucklehead in the search feature to see t...