ATR - At-The-Risers
Freedom Machinery & Accessories / Chopped Out
Hell on Wheels MC
Petersen Automotive Museum
Small City Cycles
The Speed Age Blog!
Tuesday, November 9, 2010
SOLD - 1960s Bates Easy Rider Type Cafe Leather Jacket - 44M
I have my 1960s Bates Cafe Racer leather jacket with Easy Rider styling up for sale to help pay some bills. This 44M jacket has a nice teal leather chest with rare white sleeves and racing stripe accented with red leather and killer red and aqua alternating stripes on the sleeves. Main zipper is a conmar as well as the slash pocket zippers and the lower hand pocket zippers. It is rare on a 60s Bates jacket to find both slash pocket zippers and lower zipper pockets as the lower pockets were an added option. All zippers work perfectly but one of the lower front zipper pockets is missing the conmar pull. Sleeve zippers are Talons and work great. Golden stain lining is in perfect condtion and Bates racing flag tag is in awesome shape, reading 44M. Measurements are: 22" from armpit to armpit, 18.5" from shoulder to shoulder, 24.5" from shoulder to sleeve cuff, and 28" from back of collar to waist hem. Overall jacket condition would be an 8 / 10. Leather is in great shape throughout and could use a little bit of leather cream. A bit of the teal leather coloring has transfered onto the white at the armpit area. Please feel free to contact me with any questions about the jacket at email@example.com.
- ► 2016 (248)
- ► 2015 (121)
- ► 2014 (242)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (96)
- ► 2011 (327)
- Apostles - 1968
- Gabe Griffin's '48 Hang'em High Panhead Biker Maga...
- Dave Mann Inspired Knucklehead
- Hobby - '68
- 1963 Pasadena Motorcycle Club Hare Scrambles Poste...
- 1967 Biker Gathering Photos
- 1960's Rat Fink Halloween Costume
- Dennis Hopper & Knucklehead Photo Still from "Key ...
- "A Quest to Building a Dream Bike" - H.K.G's Photo...
- The Local Hero - Japan
- Elvis in Fender Bender - "Roustabout" 1964
- Veterans Day 2010
- Joyrides Art Co's Photo Feature on Job Steven's Pa...
- Bicycle Mishap
- The Word on the Street About Mark Drews' "Solitary...
- Selections from SICK Magazine's Issue 51 - Circa 1...
- SOLD - 1960s Bates Easy Rider Type Cafe Leather Ja...
- Street Low Magazine - Issue 59 (La Mission's '42 C...
- Mooneyes 2010 X-mas Show Teaser w/ Mark Drews' "So...
- The Rainbow Knuck - Angeles Salvages
- Mel's Monster Revisited
- 1968 Hells Angels Big Brother Concert Poster
- Grand National Roadster Show 2011 Entries
- The Fuhrer is Back in Town...
- The Combat Angels
- Old Slot Car / Model Car Box Art
- Motorcycle Comic Covers
- Mega Rake
- Club Funerals
- Werewolves on Wheels Harley 45
- Twin Engine Manx Drag Bike
- Nor-Vin For Sale in '67!
- Lance in 1989!
- Borrani WM-0 21" 36 Hole Alloy Rim
- Sunbeam Club Ramsgate Sprint Archives
- ▼ November (35)
- ► 2009 (482)
Nostalgia's Weekly Favorites
This is some pretty handy information from the Lightning Red Wing Book 2!
The knuckle photos arrived in the mail today and I'm sure you'll agree they're pretty cool. With the tall apes, flan...
It's safe to say I'm a huge fan of WWII USN deck jackets. Though they're not very practical for wear unless its very cold out ...
Fred, this one's for you!
Correct me if I'm wrong as this Ebay bike is an "exact" replica of Peter Fonda's Panhead in Wild Angels but I don'...
I had no idea all of these movies were available on Netflix for instant viewing but here are some of the selections (a few of these titles...
What a great shot of the Oakland Hells Angels in route to a funeral in 1968! (photo currently on Ebay!)