ACE WESTERN BELTS
CIRCLE A BRAND
HIGH GRADE US STANDARD
OLD SOUTHWESTERN TRAILS
ORANGE EMPIRE RAILWAY MUSEUM
SAN FERNANDO VALLEY MERCANTILE
TROY O'SHEA HANDMADE
USN ALL HANDS MAGAZINE ARCHIVE
Saturday, April 26, 2014
1952 Chevy / Campbell Company Suburban Woodie
On loan at the Murphy Auto Museum in Oxnard, CA is this cool 1952 Chevy Suburban modified into a Woodie by the Campbell Company. History about this collaboration is as follows:
"This vehicle has a wooden body supplied by The Campbell Company, of Waterloo, New York. A customer would order a Campbell customized Suburban from their dealer; the factory would ship the Suburban to Campbell for outfitting and Campbell would ship the finished woody Suburban to the ordering dealer.
The Campbell Suburban was perfect to transport people to and from airports and train stations, for school bus routes, hotels, country clubs, tours, camps, etc.
This Suburban underwent extensive restoration and was used in its former life as a postal delivery vehicle. Please note the brass flag holder on the driver side rear quarter panel."
Campbell / Chevrolet Woodie Wagon options in 1949!
Campbell Suburban options in 1951!
- ► 2018 (56)
- ► 2017 (62)
- ► 2016 (248)
- ► 2015 (121)
- Artillery Wheel Appeal
- Chevy Canopy Express
- Max's 1952 Suburban
- Eiland Hogan's Amazing 1951 Chevy Sub
- GMC Canopy Express
- GMC Panel
- GMC Pickups
- GMC Suburbans
- GMC 1-Ton Panels
- Sergeant Stripes
- Chevy 3100 Bomb Trucks
- Gabe's 1947 Chevy Deluxe Panel Truck
- 1951 Chevy Suburban - Two Tone Grey
- Two Tone Favorite
- Picket Fence Commercial Grille Guards
- Chevy Advance Design Grille Guards
- Smash-Hit Cattle / Deer Guards
- 1952 Chevy Suburban
- 1950 Sub
- ACE "SLO" Tail Light with License Frame
- Monarch Trio Lite "STOP" Light License Plate Frame...
- Wild One Triumph T-bird - 1954
- Circa 1967
- The Hellcats - 1968 Lobby Card (with Trike)
- Savage Seven Lobby Card - 1968
- Two Tone Burbs
- Chevrolet Advance Design Trucks - 1947 - 1953
- 1/25 Scale Low Riders
- Ponte Trucha - Prison Ministry for Christ
- 1952 Chevy / Campbell Company Suburban Woodie
- Amazing 1949 Chevy Truck
- My 1949 Chevy Suburban
- 1948 Chevy Fleetline Aerosedan - Dukes SGV
- Patina Chevy Panel Truck
- A.R. Shearer Automotive Distributor Chevy Panel Tr...
- Victor's 1938 Chevy Coupe
- Cool Chevy Advance Design Low Rider Truck
- 1949 Chevy 1/2 Ton Panel Truck "Eddie's Parlor"
- Kansas City Confidential - 1952
- 1937 Jesus Christ Hobo Nickel in Honor of Good Fri...
- 1940's Christian License Plate Topper
- Beautiful 1954 Chevy Suburbans
- Resin Built 1950 Canopy Express 1/25 Scale Model K...
- ▼ April (43)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (96)
- ► 2011 (327)
- ► 2010 (568)
- ► 2009 (482)
Nostalgia's Weekly Favorites
The jacket with these labels is up for sale HERE if interested and the auction times out on Wednesday 12/07/11 at 9:28 PST!
This is some pretty handy information from the Lightning Red Wing Book 2!
Greycat - Nomads Monkey - Ironhorsemen Henry - Ironhorsemen Terry the Tramp - Oakland Animal - Oakland Beautiful Buzzard Angel Mexica...
The knuckle photos arrived in the mail today and I'm sure you'll agree they're pretty cool. With the tall apes, flan...
Last picture is from a 1966 Modern Cycle magazine showing Eddie Haskell's bike with a little different look. You can ...
The padded racing jacket above is the epitome of what a custom Bates leather is all about with the alternating black and yellow diamonds. ...
This amazing topper was listed as a very early version that sold earlier in the year on Ebay for $800.00 plus. Great piece most li...