Above is an amazing 1950 Chevy Canopy Express resin / plastic 1/25 scale model kit built by Ismael Villarruel. This one was built with a lot of detail and handmade parts. This kit started out as a resin panel and much custom work was added, from side openings to rear door, custom made rear wood floor, middle center panel with window, split seats, rear inner fender wells, hinged opening doors, and rear opening hatch door with chains. Custom scratch built rear stop light that swings outward when door is open and swings back down when closed like the real ones was also made. The side covers roll up and down to reveal fruit. All fruit was hand painted and custom fruit tables were made from wood. Interior used extra bench seats to make splits seats with custom rear back seat panels. There is an opening and closing glove box, scratch made Fulton traffic view finder, spotlights, sticky fuzzy roof inner header panel, and gauges are inserted deeper with clear plastic for a realistic look. The engine is a custom made 235 and the compartment houses a federal chrome made siren, dist wires, fuel & vacuum lines, and fender braces. Spot lights, bug deflector on hood, colored headlight visors, custom made side view mirrors, Fulton visor, scratch made safety star are all other highly detailed parts made for this 1/25 scale gem. Paint is fifties aqua with automotive clear.
ACE WESTERN BELTS
CIRCLE A BRAND
HIGH GRADE US STANDARD
OLD SOUTHWESTERN TRAILS
ORANGE EMPIRE RAILWAY MUSEUM
SAN FERNANDO VALLEY MERCANTILE
TROY O'SHEA HANDMADE
USN ALL HANDS MAGAZINE ARCHIVE
Friday, April 18, 2014
Resin Built 1950 Canopy Express 1/25 Scale Model Kit
- ► 2017 (62)
- ► 2016 (248)
- ► 2015 (121)
- Artillery Wheel Appeal
- Chevy Canopy Express
- Max's 1952 Suburban
- Eiland Hogan's Amazing 1951 Chevy Sub
- GMC Canopy Express
- GMC Panel
- GMC Pickups
- GMC Suburbans
- GMC 1-Ton Panels
- Sergeant Stripes
- Chevy 3100 Bomb Trucks
- Gabe's 1947 Chevy Deluxe Panel Truck
- 1951 Chevy Suburban - Two Tone Grey
- Two Tone Favorite
- Picket Fence Commercial Grille Guards
- Chevy Advance Design Grille Guards
- Smash-Hit Cattle / Deer Guards
- 1952 Chevy Suburban
- 1950 Sub
- ACE "SLO" Tail Light with License Frame
- Monarch Trio Lite "STOP" Light License Plate Frame...
- Wild One Triumph T-bird - 1954
- Circa 1967
- The Hellcats - 1968 Lobby Card (with Trike)
- Savage Seven Lobby Card - 1968
- Two Tone Burbs
- Chevrolet Advance Design Trucks - 1947 - 1953
- 1/25 Scale Low Riders
- Ponte Trucha - Prison Ministry for Christ
- 1952 Chevy / Campbell Company Suburban Woodie
- Amazing 1949 Chevy Truck
- My 1949 Chevy Suburban
- 1948 Chevy Fleetline Aerosedan - Dukes SGV
- Patina Chevy Panel Truck
- A.R. Shearer Automotive Distributor Chevy Panel Tr...
- Victor's 1938 Chevy Coupe
- Cool Chevy Advance Design Low Rider Truck
- 1949 Chevy 1/2 Ton Panel Truck "Eddie's Parlor"
- Kansas City Confidential - 1952
- 1937 Jesus Christ Hobo Nickel in Honor of Good Fri...
- 1940's Christian License Plate Topper
- Beautiful 1954 Chevy Suburbans
- Resin Built 1950 Canopy Express 1/25 Scale Model K...
- ▼ April (43)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (96)
- ► 2011 (327)
- ► 2010 (568)
- ► 2009 (482)
Nostalgia's Weekly Favorites
This is some pretty handy information from the Lightning Red Wing Book 2!
The Art of Custom Painting " by Carl Caiti, published by Metalflake Inc, Haverhill, Mass., most likely in the early 70s, as...
As far as I know the Bell 500-TX helmet was first produced in 1962 but I've been watching the 1968 examples like the one shown here...
My brother came across this cool vintage Champion BSA jacket in excellent condtion. The only issues are some light stains and a dime ...
A couple days ago I received this August 1986 Easyrider cover scan from Mark B. up north. I've posted images of this mindblowing p...
My brother found this super cool pair of early Red Wing Irish Setter Work boots from the Mid-1950's. According to one of th...
The knuckle photos arrived in the mail today and I'm sure you'll agree they're pretty cool. With the tall apes, flan...