FOR SALE

FOR SALE
NOSTALGIA-ON-WHEELS ON EBAY

.

.
Nostalgia on Wheels Shoppe (on Etsy) - Check it out!

Friday, August 7, 2009

Bill Ray in High Definition


Epinut just posted this great link with 10 pages chalk full of HD Bill Ray photos. Enjoy these and check out the ripple sections on the wideglide front end pictured by the police car: http://images.google.com/images?hl=sv&q=hell%27s+angels+source:life&sa=N&start=0&ndsp=21


This picture is super rad and its especially cool with Henry of the Ironhorsemen getting ready to start his knucklehead!

3 comments:

Chris K said...

I'm surprised you didn't already find them. I was going to tell you that if you just go to Google images you could find the large HD sizes, but now you know.

Stretch said...

Chris - I'm curious to know if these photos were published in specific LIFE Magazine issues as I would love to see some of these in original print? My Ebay searches have come up empty handed. Also, it would be cool if these were published in a book of Bill Ray's work but it looks as if no such book is in existence to date?

Chris K said...

I'm sure they sent him on an assignment and like any pro, he took tons of photos and only a select few were ever printed. My guess is that they were printed in a single issue.

My memory is that Life was published once a week so there's a lot issues to look through.

I'll see if I can come up with something.

Blog Archive

Nostalgia's Weekly Favorites

Nostalgia's Audience as of September 7, 2009 @ 11:00AM PST

free counters