FOR SALE

FOR SALE
NOSTALGIA-ON-WHEELS ON EBAY

.

.
Nostalgia on Wheels Shoppe (on Etsy) - Check it out!

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Wild Indians


It looks like two Sportys and a panhead (Thanks Epinut for setting me straight) in this cool shot from the Savage Seven. I was mistaking Roarke's bike for a panhead as I remember an earlier post but that bike is in fact a sportster which I had labeled as a shovel (I'm retarded): https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiT4S3lzJVeFTjKKMGCSAfXeHQDcLOp4SLOOV6Woxg19ORRqpfRQYBpp6jz2cc9hyphenhyphenFFtoxE_LK0aLG3o58rxsQE-ppDLim-Es3dAukpCKt6CUdX83g-rqBTlFmTFPN_kEsj8kqwd4MkNBc/s1600-h/filmfax6.JPG (Photo comes from Google Images)

2 comments:

epinut said...

Actually two Sportys, a -66 & up XLCH in the middle & the other one would be a -63 or earlier XLH (or XL).

Stretch said...

Man - Epinut, thanks for setting me straight!

Blog Archive

Nostalgia's Weekly Favorites

Nostalgia's Audience as of September 7, 2009 @ 11:00AM PST

free counters