ACE WESTERN BELTS
CIRCLE A BRAND
HIGH GRADE US STANDARD
OLD SOUTHWESTERN TRAILS
ORANGE EMPIRE RAILWAY MUSEUM
SAN FERNANDO VALLEY MERCANTILE
TROY O'SHEA HANDMADE
USN ALL HANDS MAGAZINE ARCHIVE
Tuesday, November 24, 2009
Harley JD Racer!
I'll have to say I really like this bike. I'm trying to figure the handlebars out as they either appear to be a single piece with the risers intact or else the risers attach to the rear legs. Either way I like the Flanders type look and it almost appears as if there is a ride control dial at the very top of the bars? The bobbed front and rear fenders look nice as well and the front must be a 21 incher and the rear appears to be at least a 21, if not larger, though the picture seems somewhat distorted.
- ► 2017 (62)
- ► 2016 (248)
- ► 2015 (121)
- ► 2014 (242)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (96)
- ► 2011 (327)
- ► 2010 (568)
- The Meteors - Please Don't Touch (Early 80's w/ Bi...
- Vintage Barlux Chopper Toy
- AMT Ala Cart Modified & Revell's Triumph Show Bike...
- Thanksgiving Wishes
- 1965 Watts Riots Participant T-shirt
- Harley JD Racer!
- Modelo KH
- Early '60s Combo Posters
- Bonneville in '64
- Wild Harley Three-Wheeler
- 1948 Comic Cover Art with Motorcycle Girl
- Panel Truck & the Blue Ox
- 1967 Auto World Mail Order Model Kits from Revell ...
- Wild Triumph Hillclimber
- Los Amigos - Pre-unit Drag / Show Machines
- Wild 1967 Triumph Drag Bike Up for Auction by Gara...
- Gary Whitenack's Knuckle
- Yosef Blawr's Blog - Music & Beyond!
- A Couple of Mods to the 1967 Schwinn Deluxe Speeds...
- Joe Kid on a Stingray - The History of BMX!
- Jockey or Foot Shift for Hawgs?
- Tricycle with Style!
- Drilled to the Max!
- Bill Lindsay's "Cherry Trumpet"
- Flat Track in Minature Scale!
- Icarus Triumph Unit Drag Bike
- Muscle Power BMX!
- Triumph Drag Bike Circa 1962
- ▼ November (29)
Nostalgia's Weekly Favorites
This is some pretty handy information from the Lightning Red Wing Book 2!
The Art of Custom Painting " by Carl Caiti, published by Metalflake Inc, Haverhill, Mass., most likely in the early 70s, as...
As far as I know the Bell 500-TX helmet was first produced in 1962 but I've been watching the 1968 examples like the one shown here...
A couple days ago I received this August 1986 Easyrider cover scan from Mark B. up north. I've posted images of this mindblowing p...
My brother came across this cool vintage Champion BSA jacket in excellent condtion. The only issues are some light stains and a dime ...
My brother found this super cool pair of early Red Wing Irish Setter Work boots from the Mid-1950's. According to one of th...
The knuckle photos arrived in the mail today and I'm sure you'll agree they're pretty cool. With the tall apes, flan...