ATR - At-The-Risers
Freedom Machinery & Accessories / Chopped Out
Hell on Wheels MC
Petersen Automotive Museum
Small City Cycles
The Speed Age Blog!
Sunday, November 1, 2009
Thanks to Ogri for sending the link to: http://www.misterfreedom.com/, a clothing company specializing in vintage 1950's - early 1960's era motorcycle riding threads with a maritime twist. Located at 7161 Beverly Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90036, (323) 653-2014, Mr. Freedom apparently has a large supply of deadstock Levis and other desired vintage apparel as well as makes there own boots and gear as seen above. You might want to check out the store if you're in the area as I'm going to have to make the trek up there myself.
- ► 2017 (56)
- ► 2016 (248)
- ► 2015 (121)
- ► 2014 (242)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (96)
- ► 2011 (327)
- ► 2010 (568)
- The Meteors - Please Don't Touch (Early 80's w/ Bi...
- Vintage Barlux Chopper Toy
- AMT Ala Cart Modified & Revell's Triumph Show Bike...
- Thanksgiving Wishes
- 1965 Watts Riots Participant T-shirt
- Harley JD Racer!
- Modelo KH
- Early '60s Combo Posters
- Bonneville in '64
- Wild Harley Three-Wheeler
- 1948 Comic Cover Art with Motorcycle Girl
- Panel Truck & the Blue Ox
- 1967 Auto World Mail Order Model Kits from Revell ...
- Wild Triumph Hillclimber
- Los Amigos - Pre-unit Drag / Show Machines
- Wild 1967 Triumph Drag Bike Up for Auction by Gara...
- Gary Whitenack's Knuckle
- Yosef Blawr's Blog - Music & Beyond!
- A Couple of Mods to the 1967 Schwinn Deluxe Speeds...
- Joe Kid on a Stingray - The History of BMX!
- Jockey or Foot Shift for Hawgs?
- Tricycle with Style!
- Drilled to the Max!
- Bill Lindsay's "Cherry Trumpet"
- Flat Track in Minature Scale!
- Icarus Triumph Unit Drag Bike
- Muscle Power BMX!
- Triumph Drag Bike Circa 1962
- ▼ November (29)
Nostalgia's Weekly Favorites
This is some pretty handy information from the Lightning Red Wing Book 2!
It's safe to say I'm a huge fan of WWII USN deck jackets. Though they're not very practical for wear unless its very cold out ...
The NOS jacket above sold for $1,691.66 on 07/17/16. The above is a NOS or...
Furnished as both USN issue and civilian these Mackinaw Barnstormer jackets were pre WWII. This amazing civil...