ACE WESTERN BELTS
CIRCLE A BRAND
HIGH GRADE US STANDARD
OLD SOUTHWESTERN TRAILS
ORANGE EMPIRE RAILWAY MUSEUM
SAN FERNANDO VALLEY MERCANTILE
TROY O'SHEA HANDMADE
USN ALL HANDS MAGAZINE ARCHIVE
Monday, November 30, 2009
The Meteors - Please Don't Touch (Early 80's w/ Bikes)
I used to be heavy into psychobilly about 10 years ago, listened to lots of Meteors, but stumbled across this video today and its pretty swell, with the bikes and all. I think the tune is from Johnny Kidd & the Pirates from like 1959 or so but everybody's covered it.
- ► 2018 (56)
- ► 2017 (62)
- ► 2016 (248)
- ► 2015 (121)
- ► 2014 (242)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (96)
- ► 2011 (327)
- ► 2010 (568)
- The Meteors - Please Don't Touch (Early 80's w/ Bi...
- Vintage Barlux Chopper Toy
- AMT Ala Cart Modified & Revell's Triumph Show Bike...
- Thanksgiving Wishes
- 1965 Watts Riots Participant T-shirt
- Harley JD Racer!
- Modelo KH
- Early '60s Combo Posters
- Bonneville in '64
- Wild Harley Three-Wheeler
- 1948 Comic Cover Art with Motorcycle Girl
- Panel Truck & the Blue Ox
- 1967 Auto World Mail Order Model Kits from Revell ...
- Wild Triumph Hillclimber
- Los Amigos - Pre-unit Drag / Show Machines
- Wild 1967 Triumph Drag Bike Up for Auction by Gara...
- Gary Whitenack's Knuckle
- Yosef Blawr's Blog - Music & Beyond!
- A Couple of Mods to the 1967 Schwinn Deluxe Speeds...
- Joe Kid on a Stingray - The History of BMX!
- Jockey or Foot Shift for Hawgs?
- Tricycle with Style!
- Drilled to the Max!
- Bill Lindsay's "Cherry Trumpet"
- Flat Track in Minature Scale!
- Icarus Triumph Unit Drag Bike
- Muscle Power BMX!
- Triumph Drag Bike Circa 1962
- ▼ November (29)
Nostalgia's Weekly Favorites
This is some pretty handy information from the Lightning Red Wing Book 2!
Greycat - Nomads Monkey - Ironhorsemen Henry - Ironhorsemen Terry the Tramp - Oakland Animal - Oakland Beautiful Buzzard Angel Mexica...
My brother found this super cool pair of early Red Wing Irish Setter Work boots from the Mid-1950's. According to one of th...
The knuckle photos arrived in the mail today and I'm sure you'll agree they're pretty cool. With the tall apes, flan...