ATR - At-The-Risers
Freedom Machinery & Accessories / Chopped Out
Hell on Wheels MC
Petersen Automotive Museum
Small City Cycles
The Speed Age Blog!
Monday, November 2, 2009
Icarus Triumph Unit Drag Bike
I was just sent these pictures by Rene of Australia, as he always finds great stuff he's willing to share, and this time we have Geoff James' supercharged 350 triumph drag bike. Pictures are from picasweb and it appears this machine can fly without wings!
- ► 2017 (62)
- ► 2016 (248)
- ► 2015 (121)
- ► 2014 (242)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (96)
- ► 2011 (327)
- ► 2010 (568)
- The Meteors - Please Don't Touch (Early 80's w/ Bi...
- Vintage Barlux Chopper Toy
- AMT Ala Cart Modified & Revell's Triumph Show Bike...
- Thanksgiving Wishes
- 1965 Watts Riots Participant T-shirt
- Harley JD Racer!
- Modelo KH
- Early '60s Combo Posters
- Bonneville in '64
- Wild Harley Three-Wheeler
- 1948 Comic Cover Art with Motorcycle Girl
- Panel Truck & the Blue Ox
- 1967 Auto World Mail Order Model Kits from Revell ...
- Wild Triumph Hillclimber
- Los Amigos - Pre-unit Drag / Show Machines
- Wild 1967 Triumph Drag Bike Up for Auction by Gara...
- Gary Whitenack's Knuckle
- Yosef Blawr's Blog - Music & Beyond!
- A Couple of Mods to the 1967 Schwinn Deluxe Speeds...
- Joe Kid on a Stingray - The History of BMX!
- Jockey or Foot Shift for Hawgs?
- Tricycle with Style!
- Drilled to the Max!
- Bill Lindsay's "Cherry Trumpet"
- Flat Track in Minature Scale!
- Icarus Triumph Unit Drag Bike
- Muscle Power BMX!
- Triumph Drag Bike Circa 1962
- ▼ November (29)
Nostalgia's Weekly Favorites
This is some pretty handy information from the Lightning Red Wing Book 2!
1 POSTER - $135.00 / EA 2 POSTERS - $125.00 / EA 3 POSTERS - $120.00 / EA 4 POSTERS - $115.00 / EA 5 POSTERS - $105.00 / EA SOLD PO...
Furnished as both USN issue and civilian these Mackinaw Barnstormer jackets were pre WWII. This amazing civil...
These shifters are all pretty sweet ways to stand out from the crowd! Type in Armond's Knucklehead in the search feature to see t...
I'm sure most of you have seen pictures of this incredible Pre-unit Triumph built by Todd Asin of Small City Cycles but wanted to ...