ACE WESTERN BELTS
CIRCLE A BRAND
HIGH GRADE US STANDARD
OLD SOUTHWESTERN TRAILS
ORANGE EMPIRE RAILWAY MUSEUM
SAN FERNANDO VALLEY MERCANTILE
TROY O'SHEA HANDMADE
USN ALL HANDS MAGAZINE ARCHIVE
Saturday, February 23, 2008
Triangle Headlights - Three Versions
As you can see, there are three versions of a triangle headlight here. The leftmost one the 70s no-name, the middle is the AEE version, and the rightmost is the Aris model. Note that the wrinked metal corners appear on the no-name and only slightly on the AEE version, whereas the Aris model has a nice flow to it. Also, as you can see, only the Aris has the logo marked on the glass lens.
On this profile shot the no-name is first, the Aris is second, and the AEE is third. Both the Aris and AEE are notably more slender than the no-name. However, the AEE is the only model to be sandwiched with blue plastic, which I'm sure looks killer while riding at night!
From the back is the no-name at left, the AEE center, and the Aris at right. Note how the Aris and AEE headlights have a more angled back whereas the no-name looks very square.
- ► 2017 (62)
- ► 2016 (248)
- ► 2015 (121)
- ► 2014 (242)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (96)
- ► 2011 (327)
- ► 2010 (568)
- ► 2009 (482)
- The Loss of a Friend & Genuine "Nice Guy"! - Mike ...
- Dan's Preunit - Rebirth of a Show Stopper!
- Old Photos!
- Bates Leathers & Accessories (of Long Beach, CA)
- A Perfect Pair!
- Triumph Twin Engine Drag Bikes
- Perfectly Proportioned Pre-unit
- Barris Book Pre-unit
- Album Covers
- Rod & Custom - August 1960
- Chopped Charley Panhead w/ Indian Chief Girder
- Richard Munn's "Cherry Machine"
- Swedish Joker's Panhead Before & After Paint
- Lil' Pam Triumph Preunit Salt Flats Racer
- J. Edwards "Dream Helmet"
- Cinderella Cart!
- Frank Scalora's Incredible "Roman Holiday" Trike
- The Mooncricket - Now Just a Memory! (GNR 2007)
- HCS Cool Generator Shovel (from GNR Show 2008)
- Dean's Sporty w/ Scott Craig Paint (from GNR Show ...
- Injun Sport Scout Racer (from HD & Indian Wars Boo...
- Pre-unit w/ Award Cycle Finned Timing Cover (from ...
- Triumph Pre-unit Mild Custom (from Primer National...
- Japanese Paradise Road Show Triumph, Soo Perfect!!...
- 1968 Revell "Triumphant Trike" Model Kit Box Photo...
- Crazy Dude w/ Side Hack (Late 60s Cycle Guide)
- Gangreen Trike w/ Stretched I-Beam Springer (70s C...
- Crazy 45 Trike (late 60s Roth's Choppers Magazine)...
- Knucklehead w/ Stroked Motor (from early 60s Hot R...
- Triumph Pre-unit Overhead Cam Salts Flat Racer (60...
- Triumph Single Engine Drag Bikes
- Gabe Griffin's - Hang'em High Panhead
- Swingarm Triumph Built by Gary Littlejohn (from 70...
- Gordon the Goat's Triumph
- Ron Finch - The Master
- Biker Flick Photo Stills & Posters
- Vern's Reversed Head Triumph (Best Triumph Ever Bu...
- Panhead w/ Clovered Exhaust!
- 1960s Harley 1/25 Show Bike Model Kit
- Harley Hillclimbers
- Jason Jessee Shreading! (Thrasher Mag, Jan 1989)
- Trick Trike (from late 60s Cycle Guide)
- Roth 1967-1968 Choppers Magazine (The Outlaw Patch...
- Late 50s / Early 60s Triumph T-shirt
- Mike Vill's Trumpet
- Triumph Finned Timing Cover
- Mark Anthony's Harley 45 Flatty
- Triangle Headlights - Three Versions
- WR Racers
- Barris Kustom's Little Deuce Coupe
- Max's Shovelhead - The Panoramic View!
- Mr. Skinny Knucklehead!
- Henry's Knucklehead!
- Reach for the Sky Seat! (Bob Ludvigson's Primo Pan...
- Reach for the Sky Pipes - INSANE!
- Gary Littlejohn's Panhead
- Job's Berserker Panhead
- Louie Lopez's 1946 Triumph Show Bike (Early 60s Ca...
- Larry Howard of Award Cycle's "Glittercycle" (1962...
- Original Durfee Girder's T-shirt from Early 1970s ...
- Surfer Birds & Roth's Surfite (from Mid 60s Custom...
- Batman's Girlfriend? (from mid 60s Customs Illustr...
- "Lil Tramp" Triumph Pre-unit Drag Bike (from Mid 6...
- "Little Miss Calculation" (from Mid 60s Customs Il...
- Triumph Rigid Show Bike (Mid 60s Customs Illustrat...
- Nice Swingarm Triumph Custom (from Mid 60s Cycle W...
- Triumph Rigid Drag Bike (from 1961 Motorcyclist Ma...
- My Favorite Servi-car / Trike (from 60s Cycle Guid...
- 1934 Harley Speedway Bike - RAD (from Classic 1903...
- Swedish Master Joakim K's Knuckle w/ Lucite V-Stac...
- Dean Lanza's "Quicksilver" - Perfect in Every Way
- John Edward's Immaculate Panhead Right After Paint...
- Mark's Panhead in an Early Version w/ Springer, Co...
- Mike Davis' Original Finned Timing Cover vs. Stock...
- Al Chioda's Upsweeps on His Knucklehead
- "Mr. Untouchable" Triumph Drag Bike & Al Chioda's ...
- Al Chioda of Chicago Cycle Supply's Knuckle
- Dennis Scott's "Pipe Dream" Triumph Pre-unit
- 1969 Roth Choppers Magazine Ad
- The Alphabet Man
- ▼ February (81)
Nostalgia's Weekly Favorites
This is some pretty handy information from the Lightning Red Wing Book 2!
The Art of Custom Painting " by Carl Caiti, published by Metalflake Inc, Haverhill, Mass., most likely in the early 70s, as...
As far as I know the Bell 500-TX helmet was first produced in 1962 but I've been watching the 1968 examples like the one shown here...
A couple days ago I received this August 1986 Easyrider cover scan from Mark B. up north. I've posted images of this mindblowing p...
My brother came across this cool vintage Champion BSA jacket in excellent condtion. The only issues are some light stains and a dime ...
My brother found this super cool pair of early Red Wing Irish Setter Work boots from the Mid-1950's. According to one of th...
The knuckle photos arrived in the mail today and I'm sure you'll agree they're pretty cool. With the tall apes, flan...