ACE WESTERN BELTS
CIRCLE A BRAND
HIGH GRADE US STANDARD
OLD SOUTHWESTERN TRAILS
ORANGE EMPIRE RAILWAY MUSEUM
SAN FERNANDO VALLEY MERCANTILE
TROY O'SHEA HANDMADE
USN ALL HANDS MAGAZINE ARCHIVE
Friday, March 28, 2008
Weeks & Williams Preunit(s), One-in-the-Same???
William's Triumph shown in the 1966 Cycle World. Nice molding on tank and frame and that rainbow bench seat is amazing!
My does that pre-unit front end ever look good!
This bike looks to be a carbon copy of William's pre-unit, with changes so subtle as a paint job and some upsweep pipes! Even the seat is identical with the rainbow stitching. (from a 1967 Cycle Guide)
Weeks' Triumph in the 1968 Custom Cars kids book by Ed Radlauer. Are Williams' and Weeks' bikes one in the same, hmm, I think so!
Circa a late 1967 Motor Cycle World magazine is an altered version of this mystery bike, owned by Weeks and now called the "Enchanted Parrot." The Radlauer book one photo above, though published in 1968, must have used an earlier 1967 photo when the bike still had the rainbow seat. Actually, I think the newest version in Motor Cycle World has a different molded tank as well or at least it looks that way!!!????
- ► 2017 (62)
- ► 2016 (248)
- ► 2015 (121)
- ► 2014 (242)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (96)
- ► 2011 (327)
- ► 2010 (568)
- ► 2009 (482)
- Victor Marks' Pre-unit Special
- The Iron Wigwam
- 1974 "Wild Wheels" Kids Book - Ed Radlauer
- Randy Smith's Perfect Harley WR
- 1968 "Custom Cars" Children's Book - Ed Radlauer
- Weeks & Williams Preunit(s), One-in-the-Same???
- Brass Beezer - A Beauty!
- Some Things Never Change!
- Kepaloa Drag Triumph Got the Coverage!
- Show Vans / Bike Haulers
- Salt Cycle Kids Book - Ed Radlauer from 1972
- Bill Casas' 1954 Triumph Rigid Show Bike
- Dick Mills' 1951 Harley Custom
- 1971 Mother's Choppers Catalog
- 1967 Schwinn Deluxe Speedster Bicycle - Customized...
- June 1967 Cycle Guide Cover
- Wild in the Streets!
- Sporty Gal!
- Christian Chopper for Easter!
- Jammin' Sporty Drag Bike
- Goose's Generator Shovel!
- Pics from Ed Radlauer's "Some Basics About Motorcy...
- The Roth M/C Decals on T-shirts!
- 1953 Triumph Girdered Masterpiece!
- Too Cool for Spool?
- The King of Cool
- 1972 Revell Street L'eagle Trike Model Kit
- "The Emerald" Pre-unit Show Bike
- Frank Weston's "Blue Pearl" '46 Harley Show Bike
- Stretched Pre-unit Rigid Drag Bike
- Tastefully Raked Pre-unit
- The Perfect Knuckle!
- The Cannibal
- California Panhead Circa 1960
- Classic Bike Photos!
- 80's Skateboard Ads (1988 - 1989 Thrasher Mags)
- Jesus Saves! / Ride Safe!
- 45 Style!
- A Survivor!
- The Need 4 Speed!
- Revell 1960s Honda Custom Drag Bike 1/8 Scale Kit
- Chopper Cycle Childrens' Book from 1972
- Lengthy Trumpet!
- Wild Sporty!
- Speedway Cool!
- Pre-unit Rigid from Custom Cycle Delight Catalog
- The Chopper Shopper
- Ramparts MC - 1967
- Soaring Like an Eagle! - Christian Hosoi
- Max Schaaf's Latest!
- Dan Brewer's Triumph
- "Beautiful Noise" - Mike Conley Memorial Service -...
- "Blown Mind" Patch Drawing from 1967
- Ed Fuller's Pre-unit - From 1st Issue of Roth's Ch...
- Drew's Pre-unit Triumphs
- Ed Roth's "Candy Wagon" Trike
- Drag Bikes in Action! (60s Cycle World Mags)
- Burt Munro's Injun Scout 101 Salt Racer
- 1927 Harley Single Racer!
- Cal Modified OG 1960s Spec Rippled Exhaust Pipe
- Tim O'keefe's Knucklehead
- The Outlaws
- Harley Drag Bikes
- Crazy Chromed Panhead
- Cool Pre-unit
- Big 3 Auto Swap in San Diego - 03/01/08
- Harley WR's @ Daytona
- Old Triumphs @ Daytona
- Green Knucklehead!
- Amazing Unit Triumph
- Mike Conley Family Fundraiser @ Avalon Bar - 03/02...
- ▼ March (74)
Nostalgia's Weekly Favorites
This tank is beyond awesome! Old Gothic style stained glass Jesus painting on axed peanut tank, simply amazing. Check out http://www.spar...
The knuckle photos arrived in the mail today and I'm sure you'll agree they're pretty cool. With the tall apes, flan...
Correct me if I'm wrong as this Ebay bike is an "exact" replica of Peter Fonda's Panhead in Wild Angels but I don'...
Heavily engraved Colt 1901 .38 Calibur & 1916 .45 Calibur 6-shooters! Similar engaving patterns appear on custom motorcycle cam ...
Picture comes from a 1976 Easyrider magazine.
As far as I know the Bell 500-TX helmet was first produced in 1962 but I've been watching the 1968 examples like the one shown here...