Art by Zao
ATR - At-The-Risers
Breaking the Mechanical Mind
Champing at the Wit
Competition Distributing Co.
Freedom Machinery & Accessories / Chopped Out
Hell on Wheels MC
Hell on Wheels MC - The Blog!
Kennedy Bros. Bomb Factory
Nostalgia on Wheels Shoppe
Petersen Automotive Museum
Small City Cycles
The Speed Age Blog!
Friday, March 21, 2008
The Roth M/C Decals on T-shirts!
Hmm, I wonder if these were just iron-on designs or if they were actually screened on? I think most of us have seen all of these designs as original waterslide decals on Ebay put probably not on a t-shirt? (from late 60s Cycle related magazine)
Here's a cool Rat Fink decal. It's not Cycle related but the Get Dorked? saying is pretty funny!
Above are some of my favorite Roth decals taken from Coop's great scans on Flickr. .
- ► 2014 (204)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (96)
- ► 2011 (327)
- ► 2010 (568)
- ► 2009 (482)
- Victor Marks' Pre-unit Special
- The Iron Wigwam
- 1974 "Wild Wheels" Kids Book - Ed Radlauer
- Randy Smith's Perfect Harley WR
- 1968 "Custom Cars" Children's Book - Ed Radlauer
- Weeks & Williams Preunit(s), One-in-the-Same???
- Brass Beezer - A Beauty!
- Some Things Never Change!
- Kepaloa Drag Triumph Got the Coverage!
- Show Vans / Bike Haulers
- Salt Cycle Kids Book - Ed Radlauer from 1972
- Bill Casas' 1954 Triumph Rigid Show Bike
- Dick Mills' 1951 Harley Custom
- 1971 Mother's Choppers Catalog
- 1967 Schwinn Deluxe Speedster Bicycle - Customized...
- June 1967 Cycle Guide Cover
- Wild in the Streets!
- Sporty Gal!
- Christian Chopper for Easter!
- Jammin' Sporty Drag Bike
- Goose's Generator Shovel!
- Pics from Ed Radlauer's "Some Basics About Motorcy...
- The Roth M/C Decals on T-shirts!
- 1953 Triumph Girdered Masterpiece!
- Too Cool for Spool?
- The King of Cool
- 1972 Revell Street L'eagle Trike Model Kit
- "The Emerald" Pre-unit Show Bike
- Frank Weston's "Blue Pearl" '46 Harley Show Bike
- Stretched Pre-unit Rigid Drag Bike
- Tastefully Raked Pre-unit
- The Perfect Knuckle!
- The Cannibal
- California Panhead Circa 1960
- Classic Bike Photos!
- 80's Skateboard Ads (1988 - 1989 Thrasher Mags)
- Jesus Saves! / Ride Safe!
- 45 Style!
- A Survivor!
- The Need 4 Speed!
- Revell 1960s Honda Custom Drag Bike 1/8 Scale Kit
- Chopper Cycle Childrens' Book from 1972
- Lengthy Trumpet!
- Wild Sporty!
- Speedway Cool!
- Pre-unit Rigid from Custom Cycle Delight Catalog
- The Chopper Shopper
- Ramparts MC - 1967
- Soaring Like an Eagle! - Christian Hosoi
- Max Schaaf's Latest!
- Dan Brewer's Triumph
- "Beautiful Noise" - Mike Conley Memorial Service -...
- "Blown Mind" Patch Drawing from 1967
- Ed Fuller's Pre-unit - From 1st Issue of Roth's Ch...
- Drew's Pre-unit Triumphs
- Ed Roth's "Candy Wagon" Trike
- Drag Bikes in Action! (60s Cycle World Mags)
- Burt Munro's Injun Scout 101 Salt Racer
- 1927 Harley Single Racer!
- Cal Modified OG 1960s Spec Rippled Exhaust Pipe
- Tim O'keefe's Knucklehead
- The Outlaws
- Harley Drag Bikes
- Crazy Chromed Panhead
- Cool Pre-unit
- Big 3 Auto Swap in San Diego - 03/01/08
- Harley WR's @ Daytona
- Old Triumphs @ Daytona
- Green Knucklehead!
- Amazing Unit Triumph
- Mike Conley Family Fundraiser @ Avalon Bar - 03/02...
- ▼ March (74)
Nostalgia's Weekly Favorites
I haven't received my copy yet but from what I understand this book has at least 75 photos of the Detroit Outlaws Motorcycle Club from ...
I had no idea all of these movies were available on Netflix for instant viewing but here are some of the selections (a few of these titles...
Thanks for Rene of Australia for sending of this HAMB link with some wonderful pictures of nice Show & Go Pre-unit Triu...
I was very pleased this weekend to find this 1940's Navy Seabees sweatshirt and two wool watch caps at a local sale. The battl...
Old USN Watch Caps are very cool and are crafted far superior to any knit cap I've seen today. The six panel pinwheel co...