ACE WESTERN BELTS
CIRCLE A BRAND
HIGH GRADE US STANDARD
OLD SOUTHWESTERN TRAILS
ORANGE EMPIRE RAILWAY MUSEUM
SAN FERNANDO VALLEY MERCANTILE
TROY O'SHEA HANDMADE
USN ALL HANDS MAGAZINE ARCHIVE
Saturday, March 8, 2008
Drew's Pre-unit Triumphs
Mark's pre-unit rigids are very cool bikes. These pictures come from the new Greasy Kulture issue #5 out now at the local newsstand. For the low down on Mark's purple 48' Show Bike and his slender '52 Custom Cycle check out www.greasykulture.com .
Nice shot of Mark and his '52 out on a limb over the drainage ditch in Greasy Kulture Magazine. All the great photos of Mark's triumphs were taken by his nephew Chase and buddy Wade. Great issue for sure!
The ride sequence!
- ► 2017 (62)
- ► 2016 (248)
- ► 2015 (121)
- ► 2014 (242)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (96)
- ► 2011 (327)
- ► 2010 (568)
- ► 2009 (482)
- Victor Marks' Pre-unit Special
- The Iron Wigwam
- 1974 "Wild Wheels" Kids Book - Ed Radlauer
- Randy Smith's Perfect Harley WR
- 1968 "Custom Cars" Children's Book - Ed Radlauer
- Weeks & Williams Preunit(s), One-in-the-Same???
- Brass Beezer - A Beauty!
- Some Things Never Change!
- Kepaloa Drag Triumph Got the Coverage!
- Show Vans / Bike Haulers
- Salt Cycle Kids Book - Ed Radlauer from 1972
- Bill Casas' 1954 Triumph Rigid Show Bike
- Dick Mills' 1951 Harley Custom
- 1971 Mother's Choppers Catalog
- 1967 Schwinn Deluxe Speedster Bicycle - Customized...
- June 1967 Cycle Guide Cover
- Wild in the Streets!
- Sporty Gal!
- Christian Chopper for Easter!
- Jammin' Sporty Drag Bike
- Goose's Generator Shovel!
- Pics from Ed Radlauer's "Some Basics About Motorcy...
- The Roth M/C Decals on T-shirts!
- 1953 Triumph Girdered Masterpiece!
- Too Cool for Spool?
- The King of Cool
- 1972 Revell Street L'eagle Trike Model Kit
- "The Emerald" Pre-unit Show Bike
- Frank Weston's "Blue Pearl" '46 Harley Show Bike
- Stretched Pre-unit Rigid Drag Bike
- Tastefully Raked Pre-unit
- The Perfect Knuckle!
- The Cannibal
- California Panhead Circa 1960
- Classic Bike Photos!
- 80's Skateboard Ads (1988 - 1989 Thrasher Mags)
- Jesus Saves! / Ride Safe!
- 45 Style!
- A Survivor!
- The Need 4 Speed!
- Revell 1960s Honda Custom Drag Bike 1/8 Scale Kit
- Chopper Cycle Childrens' Book from 1972
- Lengthy Trumpet!
- Wild Sporty!
- Speedway Cool!
- Pre-unit Rigid from Custom Cycle Delight Catalog
- The Chopper Shopper
- Ramparts MC - 1967
- Soaring Like an Eagle! - Christian Hosoi
- Max Schaaf's Latest!
- Dan Brewer's Triumph
- "Beautiful Noise" - Mike Conley Memorial Service -...
- "Blown Mind" Patch Drawing from 1967
- Ed Fuller's Pre-unit - From 1st Issue of Roth's Ch...
- Drew's Pre-unit Triumphs
- Ed Roth's "Candy Wagon" Trike
- Drag Bikes in Action! (60s Cycle World Mags)
- Burt Munro's Injun Scout 101 Salt Racer
- 1927 Harley Single Racer!
- Cal Modified OG 1960s Spec Rippled Exhaust Pipe
- Tim O'keefe's Knucklehead
- The Outlaws
- Harley Drag Bikes
- Crazy Chromed Panhead
- Cool Pre-unit
- Big 3 Auto Swap in San Diego - 03/01/08
- Harley WR's @ Daytona
- Old Triumphs @ Daytona
- Green Knucklehead!
- Amazing Unit Triumph
- Mike Conley Family Fundraiser @ Avalon Bar - 03/02...
- ▼ March (74)
Nostalgia's Weekly Favorites
This is some pretty handy information from the Lightning Red Wing Book 2!
As far as I know the Bell 500-TX helmet was first produced in 1962 but I've been watching the 1968 examples like the one shown here...
The Art of Custom Painting " by Carl Caiti, published by Metalflake Inc, Haverhill, Mass., most likely in the early 70s, as...
A couple days ago I received this August 1986 Easyrider cover scan from Mark B. up north. I've posted images of this mindblowing p...
My brother found this super cool pair of early Red Wing Irish Setter Work boots from the Mid-1950's. According to one of th...
My brother came across this cool vintage Champion BSA jacket in excellent condtion. The only issues are some light stains and a dime ...