FOR SALE

FOR SALE
NOSTALGIA-ON-WHEELS ON EBAY

.

.
Nostalgia on Wheels Shoppe (on Etsy) - Check it out!

Monday, March 10, 2008

Max Schaaf's Latest!


I love this shot of Max from the Skate Book. Not only does the quote rule as he likens custom motorcycles to art but he's going for it on a 70s board. Very nice!


I thought this bike had morphed into the blue '69 generator shovel but boy was I wrong. Wow, three killer bikes and these new forks are make for a more functional ride I'm sure sure. K model forks? I'm not sure but they're about as narrow as they come. "Three timer" equals version #3 I suppose?


I didn't realize how cool this tank looked from the top. That gas cap is super cool as well as rare! (all three pictures from Skate Book IV)

No comments:

Blog Archive

Nostalgia's Weekly Favorites

Nostalgia's Audience as of September 7, 2009 @ 11:00AM PST

free counters