ACE WESTERN BELTS
CIRCLE A BRAND
HIGH GRADE US STANDARD
OLD SOUTHWESTERN TRAILS
ORANGE EMPIRE RAILWAY MUSEUM
SAN FERNANDO VALLEY MERCANTILE
TROY O'SHEA HANDMADE
USN ALL HANDS MAGAZINE ARCHIVE
Thursday, April 17, 2008
The Outlaw Biker Gals!
How's this picture? Blonde with eyepatch posing on wild period 45 trike ridden by loco biker dude with pencil-thin stash! Nice. This still and the one below are from the 1968 cheeseball biker flick "the Hellcats" as can be seen on her jacket logo.
It seems all the girls are crowded around the panhead and not the triumph with cool script. Well, I think thats probably how it still is these days. The chicks dig the Harleys. (photo stills from Ebay auctions)
- ► 2017 (62)
- ► 2016 (248)
- ► 2015 (121)
- ► 2014 (242)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (96)
- ► 2011 (327)
- ► 2010 (568)
- ► 2009 (482)
- 1942 Harley 80 Inch Flatty
- California Triumph Customs from 1960
- Western 45
- Nice Paint Ad from 1966
- 1948 Triumph Tiger Drag Bike
- Knucklehead of Insanity!
- A Little Catalina Grand Prix History!
- Catalina GP Bike Show - Saturday 04/26/08
- Catalina Grand Prix 50 Year Reunion Show
- Revell Grease 2 Panhead Model Kit
- Panhead - Sittin' Pretty
- Panhead Custom from the Late 60s
- Routt Twin Engine Trumpet Drag Bike
- California Plunger Knucklehead Custom for 1958
- A-1 Flanders Set-up!
- The Outlaw Biker Gals!
- A Japanese Scotty?
- Its in the Details!
- Sparetime.jp Website!
- "The Batticle" Show Pre-unit from 1961!
- Wacky 1947 Knucklehead Custom!
- John Edward's Mindblowing Panhead!
- Bones Brigade
- Dubble Trubble Triumph Twin Engine Drag Bike
- 1930s Speedway Bikes!
- Nor Cal's Finest, Max & J. Jessee from 2004!
- George Lesseos's Wild Panhead!
- 1958 Royal Enfield Show Stopper!
- "Way Out" Pan
- I Heard it Through the "Grapevine"
- Molded Pre-unit
- Rainbow Knuckle!
- Johnny Allen's Triumph Salt Racer!
- Swingarm Spectacular!
- Drag Race Panhead!
- The Knuckle that Went the Way O' the Dodo
- Barnett & Calori Pre-unit Rigids
- Ron Kivett's Insane Rigid Rev Head Drag Bike
- Harley WLA from Down Under!
- Triumph Rigid Show Bikes
- Larry Garmon's "Out O' Sight" Knucklehead
- Reversed Head Radness!
- Side Car Sanity!
- ▼ April (44)
Nostalgia's Weekly Favorites
This is some pretty handy information from the Lightning Red Wing Book 2!
My brother found this super cool pair of early Red Wing Irish Setter Work boots from the Mid-1950's. According to one of th...
The Art of Custom Painting " by Carl Caiti, published by Metalflake Inc, Haverhill, Mass., most likely in the early 70s, as...
Always a favorite of mine! If you have Netflix you can watch Thrashin' HERE !
As far as I know the Bell 500-TX helmet was first produced in 1962 but I've been watching the 1968 examples like the one shown here...