ATR - At-The-Risers
Freedom Machinery & Accessories / Chopped Out
Hell on Wheels MC
Petersen Automotive Museum
Small City Cycles
The Speed Age Blog!
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Slidin' In Ariel Style
I can't tell if a tail light has been incorporated into the rear fender or if that is merely a scoop? Also, check out those cool pipe snuffer caps, very similar to those used on Larry Howard's "Glittercycle." (photo also comes from a '63 Car Craft Mag)
- ► 2017 (56)
- ► 2016 (248)
- ► 2015 (121)
- ► 2014 (242)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (96)
- ► 2011 (327)
- ► 2010 (568)
- Johnson or Scalora - Who Really Built the "Roman H...
- Chicago, IL Chop Shop!
- Roth SU Stacks???
- M. Smith Does the Pogo!
- Le Skinny Cat Pan!
- 1960s Bates Leather Jacket Options!
- WR Racer Coolness!
- 1945 Twist-o-Matic Knuckle!
- 1967 Von Speedway Custom Sketch
- Ed Roth Finned Dishpans?
- Original Wild One 1953 Movie Photos
- Wild Angels in Espanol!
- Cycle Delacatessen's 1954 Panhead Suprise!
- Wild One 1960 Reissue Movie Photos
- Robt Williams Drawn Roth Advertisement from 1968!
- Swingarm Pre-unit Wonder!
- V-Guns Play the Avalon - Sunday 05/24/09
- Was this Dresser Really Worth all the Haskell?
- Details that Pop!
- Choppers Magazine - November 1968 Cover
- Ed Roth's Choppers Magazine Advertisement from 196...
- Mickey Hall's Pre-unit Rigid Drag Bike
- Littlejohn Painted Trumpet
- Show Panhead with Rippled Sky Stacks
- Roth & Fuller at Work!
- In Awe!
- Chrome Plating & Hydrogen Embrittlement Relief
- Cycle Savages Swingarm Pre-unit
- Slidin' In Ariel Style
- Triumph "Two Timer" Twin Engine Drag Bike
- Gypsy Queen
- Cook's Corner for the Watercolor Connoisseur
- K-Model with Wacky Skyward Monkey Bars
- Seattle, Washington Triumph Show Rigid from 1963
- Super Girls Comp Album with '60s Triumphs from 197...
- Soldier & His Chevy Fleetline
- Slow Down - Old 50's Photo
- 1963 Bell Star Helmet
- Wierdos "Davey" Model Kit Ad - Circa 1963
- ▼ May (39)
Nostalgia's Weekly Favorites
This is some pretty handy information from the Lightning Red Wing Book 2!
It's safe to say I'm a huge fan of WWII USN deck jackets. Though they're not very practical for wear unless its very cold out ...
The NOS jacket above sold for $1,691.66 on 07/17/16. The above is a NOS or...
Furnished as both USN issue and civilian these Mackinaw Barnstormer jackets were pre WWII. This amazing civil...