ACE WESTERN BELTS
CIRCLE A BRAND
HIGH GRADE US STANDARD
OLD SOUTHWESTERN TRAILS
ORANGE EMPIRE RAILWAY MUSEUM
SAN FERNANDO VALLEY MERCANTILE
TROY O'SHEA HANDMADE
USN ALL HANDS MAGAZINE ARCHIVE
Friday, September 24, 2010
The Catalina Grand Prix Returns After 52 Years! (12/04 /10 - 12/05/10)
Check out THE website for more details!
Posted by Stretch at 6:13 PM 0 comments
Monday, September 20, 2010
1970's G&S Fiberflex Mesh Skateboard Jersey
Ebay always has the most interesting finds and this old G&S mesh skate jersey from the late 70's is pretty darn cool!
Posted by Stretch at 9:06 PM 0 comments
Yamaha RD's on the 91!
Its great to see old bikes on the road no matter what make they are, stocker or chopper and I spotted these two on the way out to Riverside on Saturday afternoon!
Posted by Stretch at 12:13 PM 0 comments
Sunday, September 19, 2010
Friday, September 17, 2010
The Hard Ride 1/2 Sheet Movie Poster
I flipped the image so the knucklehead primary (my mistake as I thought it was a pan) is on the correct side.
Posted by Stretch at 5:53 PM 3 comments
Thursday, September 16, 2010
Sears Exclusive Chucks - 1976!
This All Star advert. comes from one of Conley's late 70's M/C magazines. I've never a pair of Converse this cool!
Posted by Stretch at 9:45 PM 2 comments
Rear Wheel Ride!
Posted by Stretch at 9:44 PM 0 comments
Gene Romero in 1969!
Posted by Stretch at 9:41 PM 0 comments
Velocette Salt Racer - Circa 1952!
Posted by Stretch at 6:00 PM 0 comments
Tuesday, September 14, 2010
Buco in 1952!
Posted by Stretch at 4:50 PM 0 comments
Triumph Salt Racers!
Posted by Stretch at 4:17 PM 0 comments
Taking a Break / Breakdown
Posted by Stretch at 12:36 PM 0 comments
HD K-Model Salt Racer!
Posted by Stretch at 12:34 PM 0 comments
1960's HD T-Shirt
Posted by Stretch at 12:32 PM 0 comments
Pre-unit Swingarm With Style!
Posted by Stretch at 12:31 PM 0 comments
A.J. Lewis' Triumph Racers
Posted by Stretch at 12:28 PM 0 comments
Check out this cool Indian Hillclimber with the short Flanders set-up. (From Mike Conley's Magazine Collection RIP! Special Thanks to Sid and Gabe for all the Magazines and Books!)
Posted by Stretch at 12:12 PM 0 comments
Sunday, September 12, 2010
Santa Ana Drags
Posted by Stretch at 11:37 AM 0 comments
Saturday, September 11, 2010
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)
- ► 2018 (56)
- ► 2017 (62)
- ► 2016 (248)
- ► 2015 (121)
- ► 2014 (242)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (96)
- ► 2011 (327)
- The Catalina Grand Prix Returns After 52 Years! (1...
- 1970's G&S Fiberflex Mesh Skateboard Jersey
- Yamaha RD's on the 91!
- Traffic Jam
- I Pity the Fool... - Mr. T's BMW Cafe Racer
- The Hard Ride 1/2 Sheet Movie Poster
- Sears Exclusive Chucks - 1976!
- Rear Wheel Ride!
- Gene Romero in 1969!
- Revell Triumph 1/8 Scale Model Kits - Circa 1964
- Velocette Salt Racer - Circa 1952!
- Triumph & Johnson Motors @ Bonneville in 1952!
- Buco in 1952!
- Triumph Salt Racers!
- Taking a Break / Breakdown
- HD K-Model Salt Racer!
- 1960's HD T-Shirt
- Pre-unit Swingarm With Style!
- A.J. Lewis' Triumph Racers
- Indian Hillclimber!
- Santa Ana Drags
- 1953 Orig. Wild One Movie Poster - Half Sheet
- Hot Wheels Rumblers - 1967-1977
- 1960 Harley Duo-Glide
- Triumph Country & Mr. Chopper - Roth 1967
- Moto Ball
- Road Rage!
- Hot Rod in the Making!
- Dodge Panel Truck
- 1970's Harley Multi-Colored Patchwork Cap
- Roth Decal Prints (60's, 70's, or 80's???)
- 1960's Isky Racing Cams T-shirt
- As Good As Gold - Cadillac 'Wheels Poster
- Mason & His 1947 Knucklehead in 1986!
- Pen-pals & El Firme '51 - Teen Angels
- Big Brother is Watching You! - Roth 1966
- Sukuzi Lightweight Road Racer!
- More Bill Ray Photos!
- Sharks vs. Jets
- Chevy Covair Greenbriar Van
- Brando in '55
- Shriners on Wheels!
- '59 Chevy Impala on the Assembly Line
- ▼ September (44)
- ► 2009 (482)
Nostalgia's Weekly Favorites
Greycat - Nomads Monkey - Ironhorsemen Henry - Ironhorsemen Terry the Tramp - Oakland Animal - Oakland Beautiful Buzzard Angel Mexican Ed Ch...
This is some pretty handy information from the Lightning Red Wing Book 2!
I spotted this car in Ventura, CA a few weeks back. I'm not sure if its an original or a reproduction but it was p...
The craftsmanship and hand painted designs on these leather teens flight relics are super cool. WWII and earlier military jackets, sweats...
Thanks to Guy at Greasy Kulture for turning me onto this book by Bill Ray called "Hells Angels of Berdoo '65- Inside th...
Cool twin engine triumph pre-unit drag bike from Mullin's Chaindrive website! The "Parasite" Daytona Drag bike with estimated ...
Remembering the veterans that serve or have served for the preservation of American freedom!