ACE WESTERN BELTS
CIRCLE A BRAND
HIGH GRADE US STANDARD
OLD SOUTHWESTERN TRAILS
ORANGE EMPIRE RAILWAY MUSEUM
SAN FERNANDO VALLEY MERCANTILE
TROY O'SHEA HANDMADE
USN ALL HANDS MAGAZINE ARCHIVE
Sunday, July 31, 2016
Saturday, July 30, 2016
Thursday, July 28, 2016
Wednesday, July 27, 2016
Monday, July 25, 2016
Sunday, July 24, 2016
- ► 2018 (56)
- ► 2017 (62)
- Pendleton Woolen Mills in 1945
- The H.D. Lee Company - 02/28/44 - LIFE Magazine
- General Motors in 1943
- GMC Trucks for 1937
- West Point Academy Sweaters - 1936 - 1941
- Pre-War Chevrolet Suburban - Circa 1941
- Chevrolet & GMC in WWII - 1942
- 1939 Chevrolet Ambulance - WWII Trinidad Base Camp...
- Mid 1950's Naval Air Police Dodge Panel Truck
- Women of the USMC - 1944
- 1938 Chevrolet Master Deluxe Taxi Cab
- 1939 Chevrolet 1/2 Ton Canopy Express
- Pontiac Salutes the Armed Forces - 05/08/44 - LIFE...
- Flying Saucer Convention - Cool Tees & a Chevrolet...
- USN Seabees at Tarawa, Japan - LIFE Issues April 1...
- Railroads for the War Effort - LIFE Magazine - Feb...
- Fabric Mending & the Farm Patch Method - LIFE Maga...
- 1938 & 1939 GMC Suburbans - Pan American Airlines
- Cypress Festival & Car Show
- 1939 US Automobile License Plates
- GMC - 1942
- Navy Yard Mail Delivery Truck
- Original M-1937 US Army Chore / Work Denim Jacket
- 1939 Chevrolet 1/2 Ton Panel Truck & 1 1/2 Ton USN...
- 1942 Chevrolet Suburban - Peterson Automotive & Tr...
- Salt & Pepper
- WWII Camp Hood Tank Destroyers
- OG Winslow B. Felix Chevrolet License Topper
- WWII Era USN Sweatshirt
- Pre-War US Army Recruitment Poster - 1940
- 1940 Chevrolet Stakebed
- 1937 Chevrolet Suburban
- 1942 GMC Panel Truck Rear Doors
- Richfield Hi-Octane Gasoline
- 1946 Chevrolet 1/2 Ton Panel Truck
- 1938 Chevrolet 1/2 Ton Panel Truck
- WWII USN Deck Jackets - Bay Patrol - 1944
- USN Deck Jackets on D-Day
- 1942 USN Chevrolet Stake Bed
- 1930's Mackinaw Barnstormer Jacket - LL Bean Versi...
- WWII USN Shawl Collar Denim Jacket & Trousers
- WWI Era Sailor Denim
- USN Pickup
- 1939 Chevrolet 1/2 Ton Lowrider Pick-up
- Sailor's 1939 Chevrolet Truck - LIFE Magazine
- 1946 GMC 1/2 Ton Pick-up
- 1942 Chevrolet 1/2 Ton Pick-up - WWII Victory Truck
- 1942 USN Chevrolet 1/2 Ton Pick-up
- USMC Pontiac Woodie Wagon
- GMC Baptist Hauler
- GMC Ambulances
- 1942 - GMC Suburban - US Submarine Veterans - WWII
- 1940 1/2 Ton GMC Panel Truck
- 1946 Chevrolet Canopy Express - Gents Car Club
- Indian - 1944
- Fixing the Suburban
- 1942 USN Chevrolet Pick-up
- 1942 Chevrolet Panel Truck - Swan Floating Soap
- Army Maneuvers, Ft. Houston, TX - June 1939
- WWII USN Shelter & Chevrolet Suburban - 1930's
- WWII USN Deck First Issue Deck Jackets
- WWII USN 37J1 Summer Flight Jacket - 1936 - 1939
- WWII M-422 USN Leather Flight Jacket
- WWII USN Shore Patrol GMC Panel Truck
- Kent's Cloth of the United Nations - Original 1940...
- ▼ July (65)
- ► 2015 (121)
- ► 2014 (242)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (96)
- ► 2011 (327)
- ► 2010 (568)
- ► 2009 (482)
Nostalgia's Weekly Favorites
This is some pretty handy information from the Lightning Red Wing Book 2!
Greycat - Nomads Monkey - Ironhorsemen Henry - Ironhorsemen Terry the Tramp - Oakland Animal - Oakland Beautiful Buzzard Angel Mexican Ed Ch...
Thanks to Ogri for sending the link to: http://www.misterfreedom.com/ , a clothing company specializing in vintage 1950's - early 1960...
More details from the back page of the 1974 Chicago Cycle Supply Catalog!
My friend Joey from the Cal State Fullerton days just started a great music blog through VOX on some great up and coming artist, tracks, and...
Furnished as both USN issue and civilian these Mackinaw Barnstormer jackets were pre WWII. This amazing civil...
From the pages of a 1962 Cycle Magazine comes this cool Pre-unit drag bike with nice cafe seat that appears to have run surprisingly well at...