ACE WESTERN BELTS
CIRCLE A BRAND
HIGH GRADE US STANDARD
OLD SOUTHWESTERN TRAILS
ORANGE EMPIRE RAILWAY MUSEUM
SAN FERNANDO VALLEY MERCANTILE
TROY O'SHEA HANDMADE
USN ALL HANDS MAGAZINE ARCHIVE
Friday, October 29, 2010
1960's NOS English 4" Universal Black Fenders - $49.99 EA (Ebay 350238545065)
If you're looking for a nice alternate to the English ribbed fender at a fraction of the price Britilia Imports has these NOS beauties for $49.99 on Ebay HERE. I'm guessing there are at least 10-15 left?
Posted by Stretch at 12:11 PM 1 comments
Thursday, October 28, 2010
New from the 1939 Clothier (Fall 2010 Collection)!
Above is just a sampling of 1939's Fall 2010 Collection and I'll have to admit their garments are quite impressive. If you're interested in knowing more about these or other US Made classics check out 1939 HERE, on the links list above, or email Victor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted by Stretch at 8:40 PM 0 comments
Chris Staab's 1949 "Fairy Duster" Panhead Street Chopper Feature
Clean lines and smooth molding grace this panhead with dream-like paint. It was my favorite entry at the 2010 Grand National Roadster Show. Check out the complete article HERE and pick up a copy at your local bookstore/shop!
Posted by Stretch at 6:21 PM 0 comments
1953 Wild One Promo Still
Posted by Stretch at 7:39 AM 0 comments
Tuesday, October 26, 2010
Wild Angels Knuckle
Posted by Stretch at 10:32 PM 1 comments
BSA - Est 1861
Posted by Stretch at 9:02 PM 0 comments
1922 Indian OHV!
Posted by Stretch at 8:58 PM 0 comments
Have Your Passenger Ride Side Saddle!
Posted by Stretch at 8:56 PM 0 comments
Goodyear Tire Selection in 1967!
Posted by Stretch at 8:54 PM 0 comments
Manslaughter - 1922
Posted by Stretch at 6:10 PM 0 comments
Monday, October 25, 2010
Life on the Road
Posted by Stretch at 10:07 PM 0 comments
1897 Mercedez Benz Coupe
Though not a hot rod or custom I was intrigued by this old Benz that was at my cousin's wedding yesterday. She and her husband rode off in this ancient auto, or at least for a little ways down the road. Check out the craftsmanship on this rig, such as the bowtie door handles and crazy gear shift column!
Posted by Stretch at 6:26 PM 0 comments
Friday, October 22, 2010
Street Chopper's Gary Littlejohn Interview
I just picked up the new Street Chopper Magazine yesterday and probably read through the thing for 45 minutes before making the purchase. My two favorites were the Gary Littlejohn article, shown HERE, as well as a nice feature on Chris Staab's "Fairy Duster" panhead and some other cool bikes features and a couple of technique articles. Do yourself a favor and pick up a copy, and if you're looking to buy one and are overseas I would probably just contact Street Chopper through their website.
Posted by Stretch at 4:42 PM 2 comments
Scott Craig Built Pre-unit Rigid For Sale on Ebay
The old tangerine and pink pre-unit triumph Scott Craig built back in the late 90's is up for sale on Ebay through the Garage Company. This bike definitely got me interested in customs when I saw at a show put on by Century Cycles back somewhere around 2001-2003 when it had the rear black wall tire and straight header pipes. Check it out HERE as well as the other jems Yoshi has for sale!
Posted by Stretch at 4:01 PM 2 comments
Hollywood Harley - Circa 1989
Posted by Stretch at 11:20 AM 0 comments
Thursday, October 21, 2010
Leather Boys - 1965
A decent movie covering the '60s Brit Ace Cafe Ton-Up scene though the gay innuendo story line is a bust. If you like Cafe Racers there are some decent ones in this film.
Posted by Stretch at 12:50 PM 0 comments
Wednesday, October 20, 2010
The History of VANS / Van Doren Sneakers
Posted by Stretch at 8:28 PM 0 comments
Hell's Angels '69 Lobby Card
Posted by Stretch at 8:18 PM 0 comments
Tuesday, October 19, 2010
Peaked Fiberglass Road Racer Seats!
Posted by Stretch at 9:10 PM 0 comments
1930 Husqvarna "Special Racer"
Posted by Stretch at 8:59 PM 0 comments
Goodyear Speed Grip 16" DLB WW
Posted by Stretch at 8:53 PM 0 comments
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)
- ► 2018 (56)
- ► 2017 (62)
- ► 2016 (248)
- ► 2015 (121)
- ► 2014 (242)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (96)
- ► 2011 (327)
- Cocktail Shakers to Superior Racing Cones
- 1960's NOS English 4" Universal Black Fenders - $4...
- New from the 1939 Clothier (Fall 2010 Collection)!
- Chris Staab's 1949 "Fairy Duster" Panhead Street C...
- 1953 Wild One Promo Still
- Wild Angels Knuckle
- BSA - Est 1861
- 1922 Indian OHV!
- Have Your Passenger Ride Side Saddle!
- Goodyear Tire Selection in 1967!
- Manslaughter - 1922
- Life on the Road
- 1897 Mercedez Benz Coupe
- Street Chopper's Gary Littlejohn Interview
- Scott Craig Built Pre-unit Rigid For Sale on Ebay
- Hollywood Harley - Circa 1989
- Leather Boys - 1965
- The History of VANS / Van Doren Sneakers
- Hell's Angels '69 Lobby Card
- Peaked Fiberglass Road Racer Seats!
- Finally a Lammy any Rocker Would Agree With!
- 1930 Husqvarna "Special Racer"
- Goodyear Speed Grip 16" DLB WW
- Glassing for Hire!
- Art History 101
- Life On Speed (for 1/4 Mile Intervals)
- Jeff Phillips Pro Model Sims Longsleeve Skateboard...
- Rebel Rousers Still from 1970
- 1940's Beck Northeaster Model 333 Reissue Two-Tone...
- Eggxacting Maneuvers
- Only Fools...
- K Model @ Santa Fe Speedway - 1957!
- Burnt Reynolds / Fireflight
- The "Ton-Up" Crew in 1965!
- Wild One on a Matchless in '53!
- Ascott TT - 1968
- Burt Munro in 1968!
- Before the Days of Craigslist...
- Serape Riding Vests - Late '60s
- Bates Face Shields in 1968!
- MC Glasspack Mufflers in 1968!
- Bates Introduced Flourescent Leathers - Sept. 1968
- Street Chopper Feature Updates!
- Stussy Boneyards II: Conspiracy LE Zine - Release...
- 1940's - 1960's Motorcycle Riding Cap
- Roach Trike T-shirt Transfer - 1969
- Angel Unchained Lobby Cards - 1970!
- Late 60's Roth Hell's Angels Poster
- ▼ October (49)
- ► 2009 (482)
Nostalgia's Weekly Favorites
Greycat - Nomads Monkey - Ironhorsemen Henry - Ironhorsemen Terry the Tramp - Oakland Animal - Oakland Beautiful Buzzard Angel Mexican Ed Ch...
This is some pretty handy information from the Lightning Red Wing Book 2!
The craftsmanship and hand painted designs on these leather teens flight relics are super cool. WWII and earlier military jackets, sweats...
I spotted this car in Ventura, CA a few weeks back. I'm not sure if its an original or a reproduction but it was p...
Picture comes from a 1976 Easyrider magazine.
Cool twin engine triumph pre-unit drag bike from Mullin's Chaindrive website! The "Parasite" Daytona Drag bike with estimated ...
Remembering the veterans that serve or have served for the preservation of American freedom!