ACE WESTERN BELTS
CIRCLE A BRAND
HIGH GRADE US STANDARD
OLD SOUTHWESTERN TRAILS
ORANGE EMPIRE RAILWAY MUSEUM
SAN FERNANDO VALLEY MERCANTILE
TROY O'SHEA HANDMADE
USN ALL HANDS MAGAZINE ARCHIVE
Friday, December 20, 2013
Above are a couple of photos taken by Rodney of the "Slow Poke" Triumph after the accident on 11/19/13. An unlicensed driver turned left in front of me at night and this was the result. I've got a couple of fractured toes and a blood clot in the right leg that I'll be on blood thinners for 6 months. Current plan is to switch to low riders but will have to see what gives and works out with the bike.
Ride safe as its a war zone out there!
Monday, November 18, 2013
Monday, November 11, 2013
Sunday, November 10, 2013
Friday, September 13, 2013
- ► 2018 (56)
- ► 2017 (62)
- ► 2016 (248)
- ► 2015 (121)
- ► 2014 (242)
- Stryper @ the Whisky-a-Go-Go - 11/16/13 - No More ...
- USN Seabees Museum - Port Hueneme, CA
- Seabees Machine Guns - Port Hueneme, CA
- Seabees Mortar Display & Hand Painted Propeller Sign
- Seabeas Navy Combat Demolition Sign
- Seabees Battalion Plaques
- Seabees Painted Keg - 1943
- Seabees Hauler
- Seabees Chicago Typewriter
- WWII USN Deck Jacket & Watch Cap - Seabees Style
- 1918 Columbia Calls Poster
- Jack's 45 HD
- Slow Changes
- Anaheim Public Works Chevy Panel Truck
- 1948 USN Seabees Recruitment Poster
- ► November (15)
- ► 2012 (96)
- ► 2011 (327)
- ► 2010 (568)
- ► 2009 (482)
Nostalgia's Weekly Favorites
Christian Hosoi has been a childhood hero of mine ever since I can remember seeing him the pages of Thrasher Maga...
Below you will find some spectacular color and black & white photos from mid to late 60's Autorama Shows. I have attached link...
This is some pretty handy information from the Lightning Red Wing Book 2!
Greycat - Nomads Monkey - Ironhorsemen Henry - Ironhorsemen Terry the Tramp - Oakland Animal - Oakland Beautiful Buzzard Angel Mexica...
The craftsmanship and hand painted designs on these leather teens flight relics are super cool. WWII and earlier military jackets, sweats...
The knuckle photos arrived in the mail today and I'm sure you'll agree they're pretty cool. With the tall apes, flan...