ACE WESTERN BELTS
CIRCLE A BRAND
EASTMAN LEATHER
EPSTEIN'S MUFFLER
HIGH GRADE US STANDARD
HISTORY PRESERVATION
OLD SOUTHWESTERN TRAILS
ORANGE EMPIRE RAILWAY MUSEUM
QUARTERMASTER INSPECTOR
PAPA NUI
RIVETED BLOG
RRL
RUNABOUT GOODS
SAN FERNANDO VALLEY MERCANTILE
STRYPER
TROY O'SHEA HANDMADE
USN ALL HANDS MAGAZINE ARCHIVE
VINTAGE PRODUCTIONS
WWII IMPRESSIONS
WWII Tees
Friday, December 20, 2013
Downed
Above are a couple of photos taken by Rodney of the "Slow Poke" Triumph after the accident on 11/19/13. An unlicensed driver turned left in front of me at night and this was the result. I've got a couple of fractured toes and a blood clot in the right leg that I'll be on blood thinners for 6 months. Current plan is to switch to low riders but will have to see what gives and works out with the bike.
Ride safe as its a war zone out there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
Nostalgia's Weekly Favorites
-
I am totally mesmerized by Love Cycles of Arizona. These guys are building period customs with all right touches and it appears they've...
-
Sometimes I wonder why I get up early on Saturdays to head out to the local swapmeet by 6:30 AM. Usually there is much to be found except f...
-
Last picture is from a 1966 Modern Cycle magazine showing Eddie Haskell's bike with a little different look. You can see his bike in tw...
-
I took a day off work to begin reassembly of the triumph. Its amazing once you get parts back from paint and the platers how they don't ...
-
Correct me if I'm wrong as this Ebay bike is an "exact" replica of Peter Fonda's Panhead in Wild Angels but I don't re...
-
Ok, so I picked up this cover on Ebay for no other reason but curiosity. It was reasonable and I was talking with Mason and neither of us co...
3 comments:
Ouch! happened to me too recently on my bsa. become healed hastily. from corpses from hell
Oh shit man, that sucks big time! Hope you're doing fine soon. good luck, lenny
yeap...
fffffuck!
:(
best wishes from the Balkans too!
take care
Post a Comment