ACE WESTERN BELTS
CIRCLE A BRAND
HIGH GRADE US STANDARD
OLD SOUTHWESTERN TRAILS
ORANGE EMPIRE RAILWAY MUSEUM
SAN FERNANDO VALLEY MERCANTILE
TROY O'SHEA HANDMADE
USN ALL HANDS MAGAZINE ARCHIVE
Tuesday, August 31, 2010
Friday, August 27, 2010
On the way in to work this morning I spotted this interesting Sportster with a cool Bates type scrambler seat that looked like it has white tuck & roll on top. The guy's helmet reminds me of one of Gabe's helmets done by the Undertaker. Unfortunately I wasn't able to get close enough to snap any shots of this cycle. (I've been trying to keep my camera with me lately to capture any cool machines I might see on the road!)
Thursday, August 26, 2010
Tuesday, August 24, 2010
Friday, August 20, 2010
I was browsing under Van Doren sneakers on Ebay this morning and saw this awesome pair with "Slow Poke" type snails. For those not aware Van Doren was the predecessor for Vans shoes, with Van Doren being the family name. These sneakers would make for a great display!
Tuesday, August 17, 2010
- ► 2018 (56)
- ► 2017 (62)
- ► 2016 (248)
- ► 2015 (121)
- ► 2014 (242)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (96)
- ► 2011 (327)
- 1970's Skater Stickers
- 1953 Gypsy Tour License Plate Topper
- Low Riders in the Late 70's
- 1950's Pre-unit & WR Flat Trackers
- Sporty on 7th!
- Early 70's Harley Champion Blue Bar Tag Repeat Log...
- 1970's Harley Drag T-shirt
- Twist of Lime by Rene Muir
- Stray Cats "Look at That Cadillac" Video - 1983
- Harry Mann Chevrolet in Los Angeles - 1952
- The Harsh Reality of Life on Two Wheels
- Late 50's Police Panheads!
- Pajama Party Poster - Circa 1964!
- Late 60s / Early 70s Van Doren "Slow Poke" Sneakers
- NOS Madrid "Bat Rails" Sweatshirt - Mid 80's
- Cool 40's / 50's MC Water Slide Decals
- La Mission's 1942 Chevy Fleetline Aero Sedan
- Low Rider Accessories
- Triumph Tiger 100
- Molded Tank & Contoured Seat
- 1952 Chevy Bel Air
- True Memories Low Rider Car Show in East LA - 08/1...
- Viejitos Crusin' Low & Slow in Downtown Riverside!
- Pee Wee Herman @ Strugis
- Sir Thomas Biker Art - Circa 1978
- Stunt Riders
- "Origins of the Beat Generation" by Spain Rodrigue...
- Elvis' Motorcycles
- 1985 Powell Peralta Bones LS T-shirt!
- CC Ryder Shovel
- Nifty Harley K Model!
- Stylin' Shovel!
- Engraved Sporty!
- Long Harmon Girdered Knuckle!
- How to Stuff a Wild Bikini Pressbook Cover - 1965
- ▼ August (36)
- ► 2009 (482)
Nostalgia's Weekly Favorites
This is some pretty handy information from the Lightning Red Wing Book 2!
Greycat - Nomads Monkey - Ironhorsemen Henry - Ironhorsemen Terry the Tramp - Oakland Animal - Oakland Beautiful Buzzard Angel Mexican Ed Ch...
Thanks to Ogri for sending the link to: http://www.misterfreedom.com/ , a clothing company specializing in vintage 1950's - early 1960...
More details from the back page of the 1974 Chicago Cycle Supply Catalog!
My friend Joey from the Cal State Fullerton days just started a great music blog through VOX on some great up and coming artist, tracks, and...
Furnished as both USN issue and civilian these Mackinaw Barnstormer jackets were pre WWII. This amazing civil...
From the pages of a 1962 Cycle Magazine comes this cool Pre-unit drag bike with nice cafe seat that appears to have run surprisingly well at...