ACE WESTERN BELTS
CIRCLE A BRAND
HIGH GRADE US STANDARD
OLD SOUTHWESTERN TRAILS
ORANGE EMPIRE RAILWAY MUSEUM
SAN FERNANDO VALLEY MERCANTILE
TROY O'SHEA HANDMADE
USN ALL HANDS MAGAZINE ARCHIVE
Friday, July 30, 2010
The Muscle Bikes!
Posted by Stretch at 12:33 PM 2 comments
Bell R-T Helmets at Factory in 1971
Posted by Stretch at 7:56 AM 0 comments
Roth's Choppers Magazine Ad from 1970!
Posted by Stretch at 7:55 AM 0 comments
1947 Norton ES-2
The "Face Man" Pan Revisited
I was leafing through a 1970 Road Rider magazine and recognized a familiar face, this crazy molded panhead with face motif on the peanut tank. For anyone who missed the original article post from a late 60's Cycle Guide you can view it HERE!
Posted by Stretch at 7:51 AM 0 comments
Thursday, July 29, 2010
Wednesday, July 28, 2010
Howard Gribble - AKA Kid Deuce - Lowrider & Chopper Historian / Photographer!
I think many of us have seen Howard Gribble's historic 1960's Chopper photo set on Flickr but I had no idea who the man was or about his lifelong passion for photography until I read the story on Low Rider Magazine's webpage as posted by Jahluv HERE! From Jahluv's page you can link both to the Flickr photo sets as well as the Low Rider Magazine article. Enjoy!
Posted by Stretch at 10:40 AM 1 comments
Tuesday, July 27, 2010
Gary Littlejohn Paint
Here's a great shot of Gary Littlejohn's panhead (1st version) showing the cobbwebbed paint job on the frame/tank with the nicely dished and molded mustang tank with lacing and other cool techniques thrown in (from Kid Deuce's photos).
Posted by Stretch at 4:00 PM 1 comments
Old Harley "For Sale" Photo!
Posted by Stretch at 3:41 PM 1 comments
Monday, July 26, 2010
Saturday, July 24, 2010
Wednesday, July 21, 2010
Gary Littlejohn BMXers!
Here's a nice Littlejohn BMXer as posted on the BMXMuseum site and man is it a beauty!
I saw this 26" frame up for sale on Ebay with similar scheme to the complete bike above.
Posted by Stretch at 10:58 PM 0 comments
Gary Littlejohn 26" Fireroader BMX Bike
This bike is super cool with the 26" wheels, motocross bars, and the girder styled forks. I think it would make for the ultimate everyday cruiser!
Posted by Stretch at 10:10 PM 2 comments
Bell R-T BMX Special Helmet
I can't say I've ever seen one of these Bell BMX helmets before but I'm guessing they would be highly sought after with the variation color and decals!
Posted by Stretch at 10:06 PM 0 comments
(EPE/Rich-Mart/Randy) Elvis Presley Jacket & Sneakers - 1956
Though not motorcycle related this Elvis Jacket and pair of sneakers caught my eye as they're up on private auction with $6,000 and $2,500 minimum opening bids. I'm guessing Elvis was riding the Harley K-Model around 1956 and fans might have been wearing these articles during that time!
Posted by Stretch at 12:30 PM 0 comments
Tuesday, July 20, 2010
1960's Rat Fink Monster Coloring Book!
This guy on Ebay really did a nifty job showcasing his old Rat Fink coloring book with the video complete with original Surf Fink tune!
Posted by Stretch at 12:20 AM 0 comments
Trumpet Women of WWII
Posted by Stretch at 12:04 AM 0 comments
Monday, July 19, 2010
Moon Equipped Cuff Links - 70's - 80's
These aren't anything spectacular but I picked them up at an estate sale on Friday after work from an old jewelery box. I'm unsure of the vintage but am guessing probably 1970's or 1980's but if they were any earlier that would be rad. Something to wear with the ruffled tuxedo I guess!
Posted by Stretch at 11:44 PM 0 comments
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)
- ► 2018 (56)
- ► 2017 (62)
- ► 2016 (248)
- ► 2015 (121)
- ► 2014 (242)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (96)
- ► 2011 (327)
- The Muscle Bikes!
- Bell R-T Helmets at Factory in 1971
- Roth's Choppers Magazine Ad from 1970!
- 1947 Norton ES-2
- The "Face Man" Pan Revisited
- Gary Littlejohn BMX Frame Ads - 1980!
- Howard Gribble - AKA Kid Deuce - Lowrider & Choppe...
- Gary Littlejohn Paint
- Old Harley "For Sale" Photo!
- Bob Dara Posters!
- 1938 Lincoln Zephyr Advertisement Illustration
- 1974 Marvel / Ideal Evel Knievel Comic Book
- Gary Littlejohn BMXers!
- Gary Littlejohn 26" Fireroader BMX Bike
- Bell R-T BMX Special Helmet
- 1977 Bates Sweaters as Advertised in BMX Action!
- (EPE/Rich-Mart/Randy) Elvis Presley Jacket & Sneak...
- 1960's Rat Fink Monster Coloring Book!
- Trumpet Women of WWII
- Moon Equipped Cuff Links - 70's - 80's
- Outlaw Riders Photo Still - 1971
- On Any Sunday Triumph Unit Hillclimb!
- 1968 Revell Chopped Hog Model Kit Advertisement
- 1971 Zee Toys Honda Drag Bike!
- 1952 Triumph Trophy Postcard
- 1969 Roth Studios Catalog Cover!
- Key Witness Promo Photo Still - 1960
- 1967 Elvis Presley "Clambake" Belgian Movie Poster
- Surfing Nurses - 1941
- Off to the Drags - 1970!
- Flanders Tire Grooving Tool & Stop Watch - 1978!
- Gary Littlejohn Side Hack - Circa 1978!
- Cool Zach Reynolds Pre-unit Swingarm Racer!
- Atari Stunt Cycle - 1976
- A Few More Bill Ray LIFE Photos!
- Wild Angels Spanish Poster - 1966!
- Nifty Show Pan!
- Late 70's "Hot Doggin" Sweatshirt
- Excelsior's Climb Up Mt. Hood - 1924
- Racing Spill - 1938
- Deluxe Golden Garbage Wagon!
- 1966 Chicago Outlaws Photo!
- Hill Climb Crash Photo!
- 1966 Detroit Motorcycle Gang Photo
- "La Mission" Movie - 2009
- Afro Dogs Colors - 1975
- Penetrators MC Circa 1969
- 1948 Detroit Flat Track!
- Side Car Races Circa 1956
- Kid Deuce's Updated Mindblowing Original Show Bike...
- Cycle Comic Covers!
- 1976 Kenner SSP Cycle Stunt Show
- German 500 Mile Race Photo - 1928
- V3 Kung-Fu Super Riders - Japan
- 1968 Glory Stompers German Lobby Cards
- Cal on the Springfield Run - 1966 by Danny Lyon
- C.C. Ryder Heads MC Vests
- Lee Elias - Warfront Cover Art from 1954
- Disciples MC "Bike Wedding" - 1966!
- Bucking Bronco on Wheels - 1943!
- Hells Angels on Wheels Royal Enfield Photo - 1967
- 1929 MC Hill Climb Gathering at Rifle Range
- Skatemaster Tate - A Way of Life LP & Tape - Bewar...
- Pre-unit Bonneville Racer!
- 50's Dirt Trackers
- Triumph vs. Harley
- TT Leathers in 1972
- Triumph GP Racers!
- 1970's / 80's Harley Tank Top
- Vise-Clothing Blogspot (Great Detailed Photos!)
- ▼ July (72)
- ► 2009 (482)
Nostalgia's Weekly Favorites
Greycat - Nomads Monkey - Ironhorsemen Henry - Ironhorsemen Terry the Tramp - Oakland Animal - Oakland Beautiful Buzzard Angel Mexican Ed Ch...
This is some pretty handy information from the Lightning Red Wing Book 2!
I spotted this car in Ventura, CA a few weeks back. I'm not sure if its an original or a reproduction but it was p...
The craftsmanship and hand painted designs on these leather teens flight relics are super cool. WWII and earlier military jackets, sweats...
Thanks to Guy at Greasy Kulture for turning me onto this book by Bill Ray called "Hells Angels of Berdoo '65- Inside th...
Cool twin engine triumph pre-unit drag bike from Mullin's Chaindrive website! The "Parasite" Daytona Drag bike with estimated ...
Remembering the veterans that serve or have served for the preservation of American freedom!