FOR SALE

FOR SALE
NOSTALGIA-ON-WHEELS ON EBAY

.

.
Nostalgia on Wheels Shoppe (on Etsy) - Check it out!

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Insane Pre-unit Show Bikes


Type in "The Emerald" under the search feature as I believe I have a picture of this same bike completed. By the way both of these awesome shots were sent to me by Rene of Australia and are from the following Jockey Journal link as posted by Wes of Four Aces: http://www.jockeyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=45600


Here's a great "Emerald" picture before completion from the Jockey Journal posted by Wes I think?


Man, those flames are perfect and I dig how the flames look like waves on the fender!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Nostalgia's Weekly Favorites

Nostalgia's Audience as of September 7, 2009 @ 11:00AM PST

free counters