ACE WESTERN BELTS
CIRCLE A BRAND
EASTMAN LEATHER
EPSTEIN'S MUFFLER
HIGH GRADE US STANDARD
HISTORY PRESERVATION
OLD SOUTHWESTERN TRAILS
ORANGE EMPIRE RAILWAY MUSEUM
QUARTERMASTER INSPECTOR
PAPA NUI
RIVETED BLOG
RRL
RUNABOUT GOODS
SAN FERNANDO VALLEY MERCANTILE
STRYPER
TROY O'SHEA HANDMADE
USN ALL HANDS MAGAZINE ARCHIVE
VINTAGE PRODUCTIONS
WWII IMPRESSIONS
WWII Tees
Friday, May 31, 2013
Small City Cycles - Todd Asin - Master Builder of Inspiring Triumph Pre-unit Customs
Todd Asin of Small City Cycles has been building some amazing pre-unit Triumph customs. I was floored by his 1952 t-bird with peashooter front end and his high-piped build for BF5 is nothing less than amazing too (see progress picture above). Check out Small City Cycles and I'm going to add his link to the list above!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
Nostalgia's Weekly Favorites
-
I am totally mesmerized by Love Cycles of Arizona. These guys are building period customs with all right touches and it appears they've...
-
Before the name changed to metal flake it was apparently called Twinkle Glitter. Ad is from a 1961 Car Craft Magazine!
-
I took a day off work to begin reassembly of the triumph. Its amazing once you get parts back from paint and the platers how they don't ...
-
I was going through my photos today and found this one of Stan Dishong's "HOG" from the NHRA Museum which I forgot to add to t...
-
Ok, so I picked up this cover on Ebay for no other reason but curiosity. It was reasonable and I was talking with Mason and neither of us co...
-
The knuckle photos arrived in the mail today and I'm sure you'll agree they're pretty cool. With the tall apes, flanders risers...
-
Last picture is from a 1966 Modern Cycle magazine showing Eddie Haskell's bike with a little different look. You can see his bike in tw...

No comments:
Post a Comment