ACE WESTERN BELTS
CIRCLE A BRAND
EASTMAN LEATHER
EPSTEIN'S MUFFLER
HIGH GRADE US STANDARD
HISTORY PRESERVATION
OLD SOUTHWESTERN TRAILS
ORANGE EMPIRE RAILWAY MUSEUM
QUARTERMASTER INSPECTOR
PAPA NUI
RIVETED BLOG
RRL
RUNABOUT GOODS
SAN FERNANDO VALLEY MERCANTILE
STRYPER
TROY O'SHEA HANDMADE
USN ALL HANDS MAGAZINE ARCHIVE
VINTAGE PRODUCTIONS
WWII IMPRESSIONS
WWII Tees
Friday, December 12, 2014
1944 Lee Cowboy Japan Reissue Jacket w/ OG Western Motif
I just put together this 1944 Lee Cowboy Japanese Reissue Jacket with original felt 1932 So Cal Round Up Patch (front right with WWII '42 pinback underneath), 1940's Boy Scouts "Camp Pawnee" felt patch, 1938 Boy Scouts Felt "Valley Council" pocket patch. Pocket pins include a 1940's Kellogg's PEP USN Bomber pin, 1930s Fraternity of Red Men "Americanism" pin, and 1940's era YMCA "Friendly Indians Warrior" pinback. Back of jacket has a 1930s vintage Saskatoon, Canada "Big Chief" patch. I put together a similar themed Levis Type 1 jacket for my wife and I'll post pictures of that one soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2014
(242)
-
▼
December
(20)
- Winter Scene - Harper Goff
- 1937 Chevrolet 1/2 Ton & Suburban
- GM Pioneer Zephyr LOCOmotives - 1941
- 1953 Race Photos
- Dean Lanza's Quicksilver to Ride Again
- Lincoln Zephyr in '41
- WWII Gunner
- WWII USN Deck Jacket
- 1948 Chevrolet Canopy Express
- 1944 Lee Cowboy Japan Reissue Jacket w/ OG Western...
- Panel Truck - Los Feliz Flower Farm - 1945
- Daredevil
- Final Adjustments
- Popular Science - 10/18/31
- Road Trippin'
- 1948
- Roy Rogers on a Sporty
- The Dressed Pan
- Joe Hemmis on the Climb
- Chevrolet in 1942
-
▼
December
(20)
Nostalgia's Weekly Favorites
-
I am totally mesmerized by Love Cycles of Arizona. These guys are building period customs with all right touches and it appears they've...
-
I picked this photo and frame up over the weekend and thought it was a pretty cool set. A piolet from Britan's Royal Flying Corps in hi...
-
Sometimes I wonder why I get up early on Saturdays to head out to the local swapmeet by 6:30 AM. Usually there is much to be found except f...
-
I took a day off work to begin reassembly of the triumph. Its amazing once you get parts back from paint and the platers how they don't ...
-
The knuckle photos arrived in the mail today and I'm sure you'll agree they're pretty cool. With the tall apes, flanders risers...
-
Correct me if I'm wrong as this Ebay bike is an "exact" replica of Peter Fonda's Panhead in Wild Angels but I don't re...






1 comment:
I like it!!!
Post a Comment