ACE WESTERN BELTS
CIRCLE A BRAND
EASTMAN LEATHER
EPSTEIN'S MUFFLER
HIGH GRADE US STANDARD
HISTORY PRESERVATION
OLD SOUTHWESTERN TRAILS
ORANGE EMPIRE RAILWAY MUSEUM
QUARTERMASTER INSPECTOR
PAPA NUI
RIVETED BLOG
RRL
RUNABOUT GOODS
SAN FERNANDO VALLEY MERCANTILE
STRYPER
TROY O'SHEA HANDMADE
USN ALL HANDS MAGAZINE ARCHIVE
VINTAGE PRODUCTIONS
WWII IMPRESSIONS
WWII Tees
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2018
(56)
-
▼
May
(13)
- West Coast Historical Militaria Collectors Show - ...
- WWII USN Tattoos & Shawl Collar
- Red Socks Cap - 1945 Yanks Magazine
- Yank Magazine - 12/07/45
- Yank Magazine - 12/21/45
- Yank Magazine - 05/04/45
- Yank Magazine - 05/11/45
- US Army T-Shirt - 1945
- WWII USN Benson Class Destroyers
- WWII USN Fletcher Class Destroyers
- WWII USN Destroyer Escort
- WWII USN PT Boat
- WWII U.S. Navy Sweatshirt - Possibly Camp Endicott???
-
▼
May
(13)
Nostalgia's Weekly Favorites
-
I am totally mesmerized by Love Cycles of Arizona. These guys are building period customs with all right touches and it appears they've...
-
Before the name changed to metal flake it was apparently called Twinkle Glitter. Ad is from a 1961 Car Craft Magazine!
-
I took a day off work to begin reassembly of the triumph. Its amazing once you get parts back from paint and the platers how they don't ...
-
I was going through my photos today and found this one of Stan Dishong's "HOG" from the NHRA Museum which I forgot to add to t...
-
Ok, so I picked up this cover on Ebay for no other reason but curiosity. It was reasonable and I was talking with Mason and neither of us co...
-
The knuckle photos arrived in the mail today and I'm sure you'll agree they're pretty cool. With the tall apes, flanders risers...
-
Last picture is from a 1966 Modern Cycle magazine showing Eddie Haskell's bike with a little different look. You can see his bike in tw...




























No comments:
Post a Comment