ACE WESTERN BELTS
CIRCLE A BRAND
HIGH GRADE US STANDARD
OLD SOUTHWESTERN TRAILS
ORANGE EMPIRE RAILWAY MUSEUM
SAN FERNANDO VALLEY MERCANTILE
TROY O'SHEA HANDMADE
USN ALL HANDS MAGAZINE ARCHIVE
Thursday, June 17, 2010
Early 60's Fresno Hells Angels Knuckle Photos!
The knuckle photos arrived in the mail today and I'm sure you'll agree they're pretty cool. With the tall apes, flanders risers, mustang tank, lee clutch pedal, this knuckle is very stylin'. If anybody knows history about these pictures feel free to share! That Fresno Triumph t-shirt is very rad as well! (I was also trying to date the photos based on the Kodak paper, which reads Kodak/Velox/Paper, all stacked above each other on the back. I read online that this type of paper was used from 1950 onward through at least the mid 60's so these photos have to fall within that time frame!)
- ► 2018 (56)
- ► 2017 (62)
- ► 2016 (248)
- ► 2015 (121)
- ► 2014 (242)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (96)
- ► 2011 (327)
- High Flying Terrier!
- Alex Oxley's "Stranger in Paradise" Cartoon - 1961
- The 50cc Racer in Action!
- Late 50's / Early 60's Triumph Pre-unit TT Racer!
- 1941 National Class "A" & "B" Hillclimb Poster!
- San Francisco Hill Climb!
- The Hard Ride Movie Stills - 1971
- Vintage 1960's Cycle Cartoon Pop Art Trunks
- A Couple of 1920s HD Hillclimbers!
- 1920's HD Hillclimber!
- Harley WR Racers!
- Skateboard: Evolution and Art in California Exhib...
- A Poor Man's Bonneville! - 1966
- 1964 / 1965 Bell 500 TX Helmet Ads!
- Mid 60's Harley Davidson Checker Print T-shirts!
- Mid 60's MC Drags @ Lions!
- The "Barn Job" on Acceleration!
- Mid 60's Death Valley Run!
- Pre-unit Triumph Salt Racer!
- 1940 Ford Coupe!
- Late 30's Pre-unit Bob
- Paul Bunyan Tour - May 29-31 1964!
- Throttle MC Blog!
- Class 'A' Hillclimbers!
- 1964 Detroit Autorama Trumpets!
- "Skate-A-Go-Go" Motorized Skateboard - Circa 1965!
- Rat Nao & "The Speed Age" Blogspot!
- Dick Rios' "Two Timer" & "One Timer" Pre-unit Drag...
- HRD & Vincent Race Bikes!
- "The Pterodactyls" Blogspot
- "Vintage Dreams" Blogspot!
- Bobbed BSA!
- A Couple O' Pre-units!
- 1972 Street Chopper / Hot Bike MC Cards - Set of 66
- Herman's DRAGULA from Munster Go Home! - 1966
- Early 60's Fresno Hells Angels Knuckle Photos!
- Velocette Mark VIII KTT
- Trevor Jackson Vincent Special!
- Drag-Strip Hotrodders Comic - March 1967
- Poison Love Poster - Circa 1967!
- Mr. Ed Chopper Art - 1960's
- Chris Tattersall JAP Special
- British Helmets & Goggles in 1961!
- Italian On Any Sunday Poster from 1972!
- Cycles Rolling Through Town
- Graffiti Art by ZAO
- Wil's Fantastic 69 Shovel!
- 1948 Chevy Fleetline - In the Heart of Santa Ana!
- The Angus Vaughn Locke Baby Shower
- British Sprint Bikes Circa 1961!
- Dennis Hopper's (Cowboy's) Knucklehead - Key Witne...
- Fresno HA Knucklehead Photo Teaser
- The Norton Sprinter!
- Steve Mcqueen's Great Escape Pre-unit Triumph!
- Rebel Riders German Lobby Card (Rebel Rousers) Cir...
- Hot Car Girl - 1958!
- Kiyo's 1947 Knuckle - Street Chopper Spring 2010 F...
- Choppers from the Air!
- Dual Carbed Sporty Drag Bike!
- Front Page Detective Biker Gal Cover
- Joe's 1947 Knucklehead Custom - Street Chopper Spr...
- 1953 Wild One Window Card!
- Gleaming the Cube - 1988!
- Old Felt Motorcycle Jacket Patches - 50's & Earlier!
- Cycle Craft T-shirt Graphics - 1979!
- Remembering Dennis Hopper!
- ▼ June (66)
- ► 2009 (482)
Nostalgia's Weekly Favorites
This is some pretty handy information from the Lightning Red Wing Book 2!
Greycat - Nomads Monkey - Ironhorsemen Henry - Ironhorsemen Terry the Tramp - Oakland Animal - Oakland Beautiful Buzzard Angel Mexica...
The craftsmanship and hand painted designs on these leather teens flight relics are super cool. WWII and earlier military jackets, sweats...
Furnished as both USN issue and civilian these Mackinaw Barnstormer jackets were pre WWII. This amazing civil...
I thought this vest was pretty cool on Ebay HERE ! There's a t-shirt and a pair of old chain stitched back patches but the t-shirt ...
Just to let you know, if anybody is interested I'll be at the Peterson Automotive Museum tomorrow afternoon with my main mission to sn...