ACE WESTERN BELTS
CIRCLE A BRAND
EASTMAN LEATHER
EPSTEIN'S MUFFLER
HIGH GRADE US STANDARD
HISTORY PRESERVATION
OLD SOUTHWESTERN TRAILS
ORANGE EMPIRE RAILWAY MUSEUM
QUARTERMASTER INSPECTOR
PAPA NUI
RIVETED BLOG
RRL
RUNABOUT GOODS
SAN FERNANDO VALLEY MERCANTILE
STRYPER
TROY O'SHEA HANDMADE
USN ALL HANDS MAGAZINE ARCHIVE
VINTAGE PRODUCTIONS
WWII IMPRESSIONS
WWII Tees
Sunday, April 12, 2015
Larry Garmon's Knucklehead Showstopper in High Res
Great history shot sent by Rene Muir!
"Larry Garmon's Harley Knuckle received at least a couple Larry Watson paint jobs. First one was blue followed by rainbow hues over a white heavy 'flaked base. The bike features a wild molded and fully sculpted Wassell peanut tank along with tons of chrome, ape hanger bars, and ripple and flared tipped twin pipes." From Hot Rod Magazine
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
Nostalgia's Weekly Favorites
-
I picked this photo and frame up over the weekend and thought it was a pretty cool set. A piolet from Britan's Royal Flying Corps in hi...
-
As far as I know the Bell 500-TX helmet was first produced in 1962 but I've been watching the 1968 examples like the one shown here on E...
-
I want to give a special thanks to Meatball for all the time and effort he put into the Slow Poke to get it running and finished. Also, a h...
-
This is one of the many cool pics sent over by Mark B. this weekend. I love this early 60's pre-unit swingarm and dig the rider's o...
-
This cycle is pretty amazing. Not only is this 1954 6T a one-year only distributor model (I stand corrected) with the long primary, but t...
-
Here's a good little article about Gary Littlejohn from 1974 which gives some history about his life and how he got into the custom bike...
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment