ACE WESTERN BELTS
CIRCLE A BRAND
HIGH GRADE US STANDARD
OLD SOUTHWESTERN TRAILS
ORANGE EMPIRE RAILWAY MUSEUM
SAN FERNANDO VALLEY MERCANTILE
TROY O'SHEA HANDMADE
USN ALL HANDS MAGAZINE ARCHIVE
Thursday, December 24, 2009
Here are some great shots originally posted on the Selvedge Yard blog, http://theselvedgeyard.wordpress.com, and in Duke University's photo archive: http://library.duke.edu/digitalcollections/search/results?t=motorcycle&rows=16. I posted a couple of pictures relating to the ripple piped bike under a post called "Ripple Pipe in 1969" and the dragon-looking bike in the third shot is Mel's Monster and I have a few shots of the whole bike in a posted by that same name! Thanks Mark Anthony for the Selvedge Yard link!
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2018 (56)
- ► 2017 (62)
- ► 2016 (248)
- ► 2015 (121)
- ► 2014 (242)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (96)
- ► 2011 (327)
- ► 2010 (568)
- Rumble Fish Poster!
- Old U.S. Wartime Motorcycle Photos
- Steve McQueen's Triumph Desert Race Bike
- Merry Christmas from Nostalgia!
- 1960's Craziness!
- Desert Racing with a Sidecar!
- When You Can't Decide - Three Motors in One!
- A. Unchained Lobby Card
- How Skateboard Trucks are Made @ Tracker!
- Panhead in Watercolor
- Classic 1960's Speedway!
- Batgirl's Custom YDS-3 "Catalina" Circa 1967
- Pre-unit vs. Pre-unit
- Dual Fuel Twin Engine Triumph Draggin'
- The Jesus Trip - 1971
- "EK" Pressbook Circa 1971
- The Bad Banana
- Two Timer in Action!
- Skateboard: Evolution and Art in California Exhibit
- 1950 Harley Davidson Motorcycling Accessories Cata...
- 1948 Harley Davidson Accessories Brochure
- The Wild Riders
- 1969 Hells Angels '69 Pressbook!
- 1966 Wild Angels Pressbook!
- More 1965 Saltiness!
- The Art of Custom Painting!
- ▼ December (26)
Nostalgia's Weekly Favorites
Greycat - Nomads Monkey - Ironhorsemen Henry - Ironhorsemen Terry the Tramp - Oakland Animal - Oakland Beautiful Buzzard Angel Mexican Ed Ch...
This is some pretty handy information from the Lightning Red Wing Book 2!
I spotted this car in Ventura, CA a few weeks back. I'm not sure if its an original or a reproduction but it was p...
The craftsmanship and hand painted designs on these leather teens flight relics are super cool. WWII and earlier military jackets, sweats...
Thanks to Guy at Greasy Kulture for turning me onto this book by Bill Ray called "Hells Angels of Berdoo '65- Inside th...
Cool twin engine triumph pre-unit drag bike from Mullin's Chaindrive website! The "Parasite" Daytona Drag bike with estimated ...
Remembering the veterans that serve or have served for the preservation of American freedom!
Post a Comment