ACE WESTERN BELTS
CIRCLE A BRAND
HIGH GRADE US STANDARD
OLD SOUTHWESTERN TRAILS
ORANGE EMPIRE RAILWAY MUSEUM
SAN FERNANDO VALLEY MERCANTILE
TROY O'SHEA HANDMADE
USN ALL HANDS MAGAZINE ARCHIVE
Monday, December 14, 2009
Pre-unit vs. Pre-unit
Here's a cool picture from 1965 and the caption reads: "David and Goliath all over again - Bob Loux, near side, later pitted his fuel Triumph 40-incher against 80-dual engine Triumph of Dick Rios at AHRA Championships, won wth 144.25, 10.73." The fool took the twin engine contender, nice!
- ► 2018 (56)
- ► 2017 (62)
- ► 2016 (248)
- ► 2015 (121)
- ► 2014 (242)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (96)
- ► 2011 (327)
- ► 2010 (568)
- Rumble Fish Poster!
- Old U.S. Wartime Motorcycle Photos
- Steve McQueen's Triumph Desert Race Bike
- Merry Christmas from Nostalgia!
- 1960's Craziness!
- Desert Racing with a Sidecar!
- When You Can't Decide - Three Motors in One!
- A. Unchained Lobby Card
- How Skateboard Trucks are Made @ Tracker!
- Panhead in Watercolor
- Classic 1960's Speedway!
- Batgirl's Custom YDS-3 "Catalina" Circa 1967
- Pre-unit vs. Pre-unit
- Dual Fuel Twin Engine Triumph Draggin'
- The Jesus Trip - 1971
- "EK" Pressbook Circa 1971
- The Bad Banana
- Two Timer in Action!
- Skateboard: Evolution and Art in California Exhibit
- 1950 Harley Davidson Motorcycling Accessories Cata...
- 1948 Harley Davidson Accessories Brochure
- The Wild Riders
- 1969 Hells Angels '69 Pressbook!
- 1966 Wild Angels Pressbook!
- More 1965 Saltiness!
- The Art of Custom Painting!
- ▼ December (26)
Nostalgia's Weekly Favorites
Greycat - Nomads Monkey - Ironhorsemen Henry - Ironhorsemen Terry the Tramp - Oakland Animal - Oakland Beautiful Buzzard Angel Mexica...
This is some pretty handy information from the Lightning Red Wing Book 2!
The craftsmanship and hand painted designs on these leather teens flight relics are super cool. WWII and earlier military jackets, sweats...
Furnished as both USN issue and civilian these Mackinaw Barnstormer jackets were pre WWII. This amazing civil...
I thought this vest was pretty cool on Ebay HERE ! There's a t-shirt and a pair of old chain stitched back patches but the t-shirt ...
Here's a cool collection of drag bike photos from the 1950's - 1960's at Ramsgate ! Thanks to Rene of Australia for emailing...