ACE WESTERN BELTS
CIRCLE A BRAND
EASTMAN LEATHER
EPSTEIN'S MUFFLER
HIGH GRADE US STANDARD
HISTORY PRESERVATION
OLD SOUTHWESTERN TRAILS
ORANGE EMPIRE RAILWAY MUSEUM
QUARTERMASTER INSPECTOR
PAPA NUI
RIVETED BLOG
RRL
RUNABOUT GOODS
SAN FERNANDO VALLEY MERCANTILE
STRYPER
TROY O'SHEA HANDMADE
USN ALL HANDS MAGAZINE ARCHIVE
VINTAGE PRODUCTIONS
WWII IMPRESSIONS
WWII Tees
Saturday, March 26, 2011
Larry Watson Pre-unit Photo Gems
Rene writes, "well I was shuffling thru the Hamb and noticed that Ric Hoving has scored Larry Watsons photo collection, I got these two shots of Calvin's Trumpet from his web site" and the third shot of his shop. Thanks Rene for sending the links to these awesome pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(327)
-
▼
March
(27)
- Steve McQueen & Bud Ekins - Circa '64 - Six Day Tr...
- Road Trip
- 1950's US Army T-shirt Photo
- Customs from Ed Radlauer's "Motorcycles" Kids Book...
- Generator Shovel in Pomona, CA
- Low Rider Accessory
- Larry Watson Pre-unit Photo Gems
- Hell on Wheels 2011 Motorcycle Rally - 06/11/11
- High Pipes!
- Outlaws - 1966
- Angels Die Hard Movie Stills - 1970
- Angels from Hell Movie Stills - 1970
- 1970's "Gorilla Grip" Skateboard Decal!
- Jet Cycle!
- 1986 Thrashin' Yugoslavian Movie Poster!
- Hill Climb Action!
- Surf Pre-unit
- Remembering JAPAN!
- Triump on the Beach - Daytona in 1951!
- WWI 1914 British Royal Flying Corps Photo
- Knucklehead Custom in 1951!
- Buy American!
- Batman & Bikers - 1971
- Thrashin' Movie Trailer - 1986
- New Issue of Street Chopper Mag Due Out Soon!
- 1967 German Hells Angels on Wheels Movie Poster
- The Pan Shovel
-
▼
March
(27)
Nostalgia's Weekly Favorites
-
I picked this photo and frame up over the weekend and thought it was a pretty cool set. A piolet from Britan's Royal Flying Corps in hi...
-
As far as I know the Bell 500-TX helmet was first produced in 1962 but I've been watching the 1968 examples like the one shown here on E...
-
This cycle is pretty amazing. Not only is this 1954 6T a one-year only distributor model (I stand corrected) with the long primary, but t...
-
I want to give a special thanks to Meatball for all the time and effort he put into the Slow Poke to get it running and finished. Also, a h...
-
This is an awesome looking dragster with straight 6 photographed up at the Petersen last Friday but check out the last picture. Any rear en...
-
This is one of the many cool pics sent over by Mark B. this weekend. I love this early 60's pre-unit swingarm and dig the rider's o...
-
Here's a good little article about Gary Littlejohn from 1974 which gives some history about his life and how he got into the custom bike...



1 comment:
Great pics! looks like that pre-unit was inspiration for a more recent show-stopper.
Post a Comment