ACE WESTERN BELTS
CIRCLE A BRAND
HIGH GRADE US STANDARD
OLD SOUTHWESTERN TRAILS
ORANGE EMPIRE RAILWAY MUSEUM
SAN FERNANDO VALLEY MERCANTILE
TROY O'SHEA HANDMADE
USN ALL HANDS MAGAZINE ARCHIVE
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2018 (56)
- ► 2017 (62)
- ► 2016 (248)
- ► 2015 (121)
- ► 2014 (242)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (96)
- ► 2011 (327)
- ► 2010 (568)
- Headturning Details!
- Angel Unchained Poster from 1970
- World's Fastest Indian - 2005
- Rocket Skates???
- Funkshun Junkshun
- More 2006 Brucker Auction Jems
- Wild & Crazy Swedish Custom
- Dave Mann Originals @ The 2006 Brucker Collection ...
- Mr. Gasser & the Wierdos LP
- Space Age Show Car Interiors!
- Safety First!
- Great T-shirt Mr. Dylan
- Early 70s Von Sol Custom Paint T-shirt
- Mega Cycle Teaser (Sold for $60,500, Seems Low)
- The Wild One Set to Robert Gordon's "Too Fast to L...
- Fender & P-pad
- Subtle Hints
- Blown Unit Monster!
- Mickey Hall's Pre-unit Drag Bike
- RM Auction Photo Requests for 09/25/09
- Bob Boyle Santa Cruz Sticker
- The Angry Breed - 1968
- The Ribbed Fender is Back!
- Born Free Cycle Show - 09/26/09
- Cycles South - 1971
- Swingin' Summer Poster
- 1967 - Captain Pepi's Motorcycle & Zeppelin Repair...
- Motorcycle Gang - 1957
- The Ride That Burns!
- Unique Fiberglass Gas Tank
- Sporty Spice and Everything Nice!
- Flickr Pre-Unit Twins Gallery
- Salty Trumpet Racer!
- Cool Molding!
- Roth Monster Tees Circa 1964
- Cycle Zombies 3rd Annual MC Rally & BBQ - 09/26/09
- WWII Side Hack
- 1969 Wild Wheels Posters
- Stylish Sportster!
- 1953 Wild One Movie Pressbook
- Mini-Skirt Mob Poster - Circa 1968
- Robt. William's 1966 Watts Sweatshirt Art
- Blown Lightning!
- The '60s Beach Film Craze
- Real Clean & Basic Panhead Custom!
- Skateboarding in 1967
- 1963 Weirdo-ohs-Type Mani-Yack T-shirt Transfers
- 1st Annual Brooklyn Invitational Custom Bike Show ...
- 1966 Weekend Warriors Drag Racing Poster (Hi Def)
- 1950s Wild One "Ring of Fire" Photo Still
- Late 60's / Early 70's Chopper Photos
- Gordon the Goat's Triumph Revisited
- A Couple of Danny Lyon Bikerider Photos
- Hellcats Movie Soundtrack Back Cover
- 1950s Hook-Fast Motorcycle Cap - James Dean
- Smith's James Dean Zundapp Poster
- 1968 Roach "Asphalt Animal" Iron-on Transfer
- Pre-unit with Twin Tips
- Bob Ludvigson's "Scorpion" at the Show
- Late 50's - Early 70's Riddell Kra-Lite Suspension...
- Cheesy Riders
- 1967 Devils Angels "Skulls" Levis Big E 70505 Vest
- Wild Angels Photo Still!
- Rocked by the Rockers!
- Batman on Wheels
- Roth 1964 Comic Cover (Hi Resolution)
- Rat Fink Circa 1986 - Totally 80s (High Res)
- BMX Bandits - 1983 (Super Hi Res)
- Jack Emmott 820cc Pre-Unit Big Bore Kit...
- 50s / 60s Hap Jones Waterslide Decal
- 1960 Wild Ones Lobby Card - Super Hi Res!
- 1939 Clothier Interview
- 1968 Roach Studios Triumph T-shirt Iron-on Transfer
- The Wild Injun!
- FOR SALE - Honda Cafe Racer by Seth of Portland
- Spectacular Swingarm
- A Mother & Her Triumph - 1950s
- On Any Sunday in "High Definition"
- 2004 Honda CB50R Road Race Bike
- ▼ September (82)
Nostalgia's Weekly Favorites
Greycat - Nomads Monkey - Ironhorsemen Henry - Ironhorsemen Terry the Tramp - Oakland Animal - Oakland Beautiful Buzzard Angel Mexican Ed Ch...
This is some pretty handy information from the Lightning Red Wing Book 2!
The craftsmanship and hand painted designs on these leather teens flight relics are super cool. WWII and earlier military jackets, sweats...
No motorcycles here but I was watching an old episode of Pee Wee's Playhouse yesterday and this espanol cartoon came on with the vetera...
The knuckle photos arrived in the mail today and I'm sure you'll agree they're pretty cool. With the tall apes, flanders risers...
Jack Scott's knucklehead chopper definitely looked quite amazing. Unfortunately I haven't been able to find any h...
a hair better than sitting over the trans but... there's a reason they came up with those scattershield rules way back when...
What motor is that? looks like a chevy/gmc.... looks like wayne valve cover and side covers. but the exhaust manifolds are on the other side, and spark plugs are also on the other side too. Any more photos? close up of the carbs?
Unfortunately I posted the only pictures I had but I'm going to try and find out more about it from RM Auctions and post it for you!
"Al and Harvey Teague’s 320 cubic inch GMC-Wayne roadster would do mid-120 mph trap speeds in the quarter and turn low 11’s. When they put the Jimmy into an early rail dragster chassis it jumped to 137 mph and high 10’s." (Excerpt from RM Auctions)
WOW!!!!!! cross flow head jimmy six, man thats extraterrestrial. thanks for the info stretch. I dont think one of these wayne heads will come up on ebay but one could dream.
Post a Comment